skateboarder video OUCH!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 23 2004, 11:49 PM
yeah, i've got a really strong stomach, shit i butcher my own deer- but that was entirely way too much- :puke:

you go deer hunting?

me too :D

Now that I think of it, a friend of mine broke his arm just like that back in highschool... I didn't see it break but that's exactly as he described it. He had a giant cast on the entire year and had metal plates in his arm for life

hell yeah I hunt tony- where are you from? we shoudl get together and go killing some time!?

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Feb 24 2004, 06:30 PM
Sk8er - "Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit
Friend - Push It Back"

That was the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Funnier than that was hte kid saying "get my board, get my board" at hte end, that's true hardcore.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 24 2004, 05:54 PM
hell yeah I hunt tony- where are you from? we shoudl get together and go killing some time!?

im in so cali, and goto Bishop or thereabouts....

looking to buy a nice lever action 30-30 or a bolt action 30 odd 6..

didnt put in a for a tag this year, but if I get my finances together by the beginning of summer, im going to check availability for x-10 and that area...

oops....said too much allready :ph34r: secret spot y0

haha- well i'm in PA, so chances are you won't see me go walking by your secret spot- I almost bought a lever .30-30 but decided on a .35 Remington lever and absoutely love it-

im nostalgic for the .30-30 lever action....

but for me a 30-06 bolt action is more practical when firing from a distance, for me at least.....dont want to reach down and cock the lever...throws me off

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 24 2004, 08:32 PM
Im in maryland anyone want to go to the shooting range with me?

Ranges are too expensive! We just shoot in the back yard. That's why I love living in the woods! :D

ah that was fucking wrong. At first I clicked on it think "whats the big deal, skater fell." Then I saw the arm. I had to look away, but for some sick reason, I kepted it playing.

Nice!

Anyone have that video of that kid who was skating and tried to jump a rope and his friends lifted it and he broke his arm? That one is better

Back