Skeletons in the closet!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They were on the Z...but the offset was too high..and they didn't fill the flares...so I was going to buy another AE86 to slap them on...but the money is just not there to do that anymore...so they are for sale.

Quoted post[/post]]
They were on the Z...but the offset was too high..and they didn't fill the flares...so I was going to buy another AE86 to slap them on...but the money is just not there to do that anymore...so they are for sale.
Those would be sooo hot on a Z. You should try to sell them to someone with a Scion XB. I think they would go really good on one of those for some reason!

Quoted post[/post]]
nah, oversized JDM ITR pistons :)
Sweet. Even better! :worthy:

Don't know the offset.

they're black w/a polished lip...real ugly shape, rusty

I'm pretty sure (judging by the tires that were on them) they were rear tires off a Midget/Outlaw or some dirt circle track type of thing.

They kind of look like this:
outlaw2_b.jpg

but with a black background......and much wider

I'd sell/give them to you if they hadn't been using them as jack stands for the past couple months...

I'm sure they're dented to shit/out-of-round by now.

plus they'd be pissed I stole their jackstands :wink:

well i don't have a pic of my closet as of right now.....i haven't even seen my closet in 2 months now, and haven't seen any of the parts, but this is all of the crap that i've ordered and is sitting in my closet, waiting for me to get back home and put it on the hatch.

JR Supercharger
RC 440 Injectors
Hondata s300
MSD SCI-L
MSD Blaster 3 coil
Nology Hotwires
Walbro fuel pump
AC Technics fuel rail
Megan Racing fpr
PLX M300 wideband O2
Fidanza Flywheel
Exedy Cerametallic Clutch
Megan Racing test pipe
Type R valve cover
ES shifter bushings
Fidanza short shifter

thats what in my closet now. can't wait to get back and play with all of it. there will be more parts to come.

Damn I want that SC. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Damn I want that SC. lol

yeah i can't wait to get back home install it and go for a ride. i know in time i'll hear plenty of how i should've gone with a turbo, but i turbo'd my last hatch, and now i'm going the SC'd route. just going on both sides of the forced induction line just to say that i have. first a nitrous b20/vtec hatch, then a turbo'd b20/vtec hatch, and now or soon to be b16 supercharged hatch. maybe my next hatch i'll go all motor, but that will be hella expensive. ohh well i'll just deploy again and have more than enough money to do it. :mrgreen:

yeah i can't wait to get back home install it and go for a ride. i know in time i'll hear plenty of how i should've gone with a turbo, but i turbo'd my last hatch, and now i'm going the SC'd route. just going on both sides of the forced induction line just to say that i have. first a nitrous b20/vtec hatch, then a turbo'd b20/vtec hatch, and now or soon to be b16 supercharged hatch. maybe my next hatch i'll go all motor, but that will be hella expensive. ohh well i'll just deploy again and have more than enough money to do it.

good god man
all that $$$ could have been a new M3 or something
lol

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah i can't wait to get back home install it and go for a ride. i know in time i'll hear plenty of how i should've gone with a turbo, but i turbo'd my last hatch, and now i'm going the SC'd route. just going on both sides of the forced induction line just to say that i have. first a nitrous b20/vtec hatch, then a turbo'd b20/vtec hatch, and now or soon to be b16 supercharged hatch. maybe my next hatch i'll go all motor, but that will be hella expensive. ohh well i'll just deploy again and have more than enough money to do it.

good god man
all that $$$ could have been a new M3 or something
lol

yeah but a new M3 would mean debt. i'm finally out of debt and really don't want to get back into it, until i'm a lot older, or atleast makin more money than i am now. it's nice not to have any debt. the only bills i have are my cell phone, car insurance, rent, electric, water, and cable. and the Air Force gives me money to pay my rent so it's all good. i'm living the rich peoples life right now. well not really i'm still just a broke airman, but it seems that way.

Back