Skins on MTV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i believe i have my new fav show.
the uk version of skins is pretty damn good.

yeah, sns 1 +2 had a way better cast than 3+4 though. effy is the only one who transitioned.

well i just cheked out epi 1 of the us version...... and its the exact same characters and plot from the uk.... only mtv lamed. get the uk version.

imagine that... mtv couldnt come up with an original plot line?

jesus, its based off of high school kids, if you cant change shit up a bit to make it original, then you need new writers.

series 5 with new cast just started.

1+2 is still my favorite so far.

just finished series 2.
will be starting 3 tonight most likely.
i think they covered a lot in the first 2, 3 will def have to bust ass to be good.

naw, it's more like 'my so called life'... but most of you are too young to even remember that show.

most of the 20-somethings probably have never seen it, and think claire danes got her start in terminator 3. lol

started watching skins. i think i liked it better when i shut the sound off. :shrug2:

i watched this for like 5 minutes. and couldnt stand it. im in high school and nobody i know is anything like the kids in this show. it sucks. but thats my opinion i guess.

Liberty, IN is nothing like Bristol, UK

Liberty is a town in Center Township, Union County, Indiana, United States. The population was 2,061 at the 2000 census

Bristol (i /ˈbrɪstəl/) is a city, unitary authority area and ceremonial county in South West England, with an estimated population of 433,100 for the unitary authority in 2009,[3] and a surrounding Larger Urban Zone (LUZ) with an estimated 1,006,600 residents

your entire life, lifestyle, and way of life is COMPLETELY different.

i had more kids in my high school than you have in your township. lol

Back