skunk 2 manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

j954drgsr

Anybody knows what the deal is with the injectors or injector rail not seating all the way into the injector manifold port. I have a gsr head and just installed the s2. Am i messing something here because if i reuse the fuel rail gromets, the injector wont seat all the way in the manifold ports but if i remove the rail gromets the injector will go in but the rail now wont seat on the manifold. I bought the s2 without the instruction and any other acessory. Can someone help..please

thanks for the input guys but i figured it out by just tapping down the injector rail untill all the injector and the rail seats. i guess you don't use the rail grommets and the rail itself seats all the way down on the manifold. i don't know why it went in hard. i can't use my gsr aem v2 on the skunk 2 because the throttle sits to high. my gsr manifold was becomming so restrictive because of the b20 and other mod. the skunk2 works great now and i need more fuel because my a/f gauge dips to red in the high end. thanks.

Spring for Hondata. Stay safe and wring out a few more horses while you're at it.

Back