skunk 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efalex

i was thinking about camming my d16y8, how much of a gain do you think i will get?

you'll get a slight gain to get the best performance out of it you'll want to upgrade your springs and valves

Ok, well im getting a skunk2 cam, and then i guess ill do valves retaonters and springs

with all that money you could of baught a cheap tubo kit and put it on ur motor on low boost for ur stock internals, thats what im doin to my z6

Well im stuck on what i wanna do, ppl say go b.. Yea tuey have more potential but i alredy have a y8 so why the eff not? Im thinking about peicing together a junkyard turbo kit... Mist turbo and stuff like that with maby a base map running about 8 pounds

Well im stuck on what i wanna do, ppl say go b.. Yea tuey have more potential but i alredy have a y8 so why the eff not? Im thinking about peicing together a junkyard turbo kit... Mist turbo and stuff like that with maby a base map running about 8 pounds

8psi with base map go boom, find a good tuner before you turbo.

Back