skunk2 exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pimpin97civic

if anyone has or has seen the skunk2 exhaust on a civic or anything how does it perform? How does it sound? With or without silencer?? Tell me about it PLEASE, thanks for the input

exhausts all perform very similiar, it's a matter of sound taste and looks really. I personally don't like the Skunk2 unit that much, I had a bunch of different exhausts and enjoyed the apex WS the best since it was nice and tucked under and was quiet..

It's kinda loud with the scilencer out, some times i does the weedwacker sound when cold. The scilencer is very well built and helps alot. Personally, it's just too big.

:D I had it on my 99 si coupe and i loved it. Its got the best sounding deep, no tin , loud sound i've ever heard. As for as performance goes , u'll definately feel a difference. I dont kno the exact dyno gains it gives but its worth the price. Throttle response on my si was freaking great after i put it on. You cant get the full effect till u run with a test pipe and its even louder then. I now got a 93 si and i just got it installed today. Man..i was happy as heck to have it on my hatch to0!!!!!!! Sounds great and unlike my stock piping and rear section muffler before today..it has no tin sound at all. Polished stainless steel is a bonus. I've have heard a few other exhaust systems and owned a few others too.....and i cant reccommend a better exhaust system for ur money. This exhaust system is for peeps who like it loud but great sounding exhaust systems. I get nuttin but compliments for it and is an attention grabber too.

Back