Skunk2 manifold for GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bcreez

Wanting to put the skunk2 manifold on my snail shell GSR. just wanted to know what extra i have to buy that it doesn't come with to get it to work. Cable, cable pulley, gaskets, etc... Aslo do u completely remove the IAB vacum box and connector for the secondaries. Is running the P72 still ok. Any and all info would be great before i get ready to put one on.....

the p72 will be fine.. you will not throw a code for the secondaries..

as far as i know you should be fine on everything except the throttle cable bracket.. unless they started giving them with it..

what about the connector for the IAB? do u just get rid of it?

I have a skunk2 on my b18c and I suggest replacing the TB gaskets and Of course IM gasket & you just need a Throttle cable braket and all the IAB stuff comes off

Originally posted by legutki@Oct 8 2003, 11:27 AM
I have a skunk2 on my b18c and I suggest replacing the TB gaskets and Of course IM gasket & you just need a Throttle cable braket and all the IAB stuff comes off

you used the stock throttle cable? i heard yo uhad to get the type r throttle cable. and which throttle bracket do you need? the type r?

I forgot to mention I have a b18c in a 89 crx and i used the stock throttle cable with a type r bracket that bolts on the IM

Originally posted by legutki@Oct 8 2003, 01:39 PM
I forgot to mention I have a b18c in a 89 crx and i used the stock throttle cable with a type r bracket that bolts on the IM

which stock throttle cable? for the CRX? for the GSR? for the Type R?

Back