Skunk2 RSX article

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1.jpg

now released.... the top secret IB spec intake

It's just your average everyday 15:1 compression, 9 second all motor monster.... what's the big deal? :)

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 6 2004, 07:22 PM
Maybe because an RSX is a waste of 25k for a FWD Honda? :shrug2:
[post=427307]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Every single post that I've seen you post in the last...um...as long as I can remember, has been 100% un-helpful and pointless.

Sorry, my fault for seeing about 10 better options to spend 25k with. Any car can be made fast with enough wasted time effort, and money.

I've helped more people in one week via PM's and AIM's than you will in one year, so don't even start that shit.

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 6 2004, 10:52 PM
Sorry, my fault for seeing about 10 better options to spend 25k with. Any car can be made fast with enough wasted time effort, and money.

I've helped more people in one week via PM's and AIM's than you will in one year, so don't even start that shit.
[post=427392]Quoted post[/post]​

no no, i feel the same way he (CRVTEC) does.

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 6 2004, 09:52 PM

Don't flex your internet dick too much, Nick.

Originally posted by Blanco+Dec 7 2004, 04:31 AM-->
@Dec 6 2004, 08:20 PM
1.jpg

now released.... the top secret IB spec intake
[post=427306]Quoted post[/post]​

Forgive my ignorance, I'm not used to looking at al-out drag motors. Where's the intake at?
[post=427533]Quoted post[/post]​

it's that big ass thing that scoops down right there in the front...the K series motors sit 180'd from the way B, D, H, and F series sit...with the exception of the S2k's F series of course

what sort of container is that in the front?

an oil tank? or catch can of some kind?

highly unlikely to be a fuel cell right in the front right?

Originally posted by CRVTEC+Dec 6 2004, 11:50 PM-->
@Dec 6 2004, 09:52 PM
Sorry, my fault for seeing about 10 better options to spend 25k with.  Any car can be made fast with enough wasted time effort, and money.

Don't flex your internet dick too much, Nick.
[post=427493]Quoted post[/post]​

Hehehe... internet dick... :lol:

Originally posted by CRVTEC+Dec 6 2004, 09:30 PM-->
@Dec 6 2004, 07:22 PM
Maybe because an RSX is a waste of 25k for a FWD Honda? :shrug2:
[post=427307]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Every single post that I've seen you post in the last...um...as long as I can remember, has been 100% un-helpful and pointless.
[post=427343]Quoted post[/post]​

This just goes to re-inforce the theory that, "The Truth Hurts"

:lol:

Hes right you know.

i saw that thing at raceway park in NJ over the summer. it didnt run though because it broke in qualifiers or something. it was still one sick day of racing. the modded class was breaking records and in the et trials a crv ran a 20 flat. what more could you ask for, oh and i got lots of free shit, some given some "borrowed".

Back