skunk2 stage 2 cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95ls

i was wondering if you could use the b18c skunk2 stage 2 cams in my b18b? if not, what skunk2 or other stage 2 cam could i use for my b18b? i don't want a rough idle, and i heard skunk2 was one of the best? any ideas?

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 5 2004, 02:02 PM
:no: you can not use a VTEC cam in a ls motor.

Fuck skunk 2, go with crower, comp, or crane.
[post=412601]Quoted post[/post]​

the idle on those are too rough the engine used to have crower cams in it already, and it idled too rough. i want a smoother idle.

Originally posted by civicious+Nov 5 2004, 01:10 PM-->
??? skunk2 is dope as hell, yo
[post=412610]Quoted post[/post]​

No it's not. It's overpriced and most of their products suck IMO.

Originally posted by 95ls@Nov 5 2004, 01:31 PM
sohcslammer
@Nov 5 2004, 02:02 PM
:no: you can not use a VTEC cam in a ls motor.

Fuck skunk 2, go with crower, comp, or crane.
[post=412601]Quoted post[/post]​

the idle on those are too rough the engine used to have crower cams in it already, and it idled too rough. i want a smoother idle.
[post=412625]Quoted post[/post]​

You have NO idea what you are talking about. Crower makes a ton of cams, and I'm sure you have no idea what was in your car. And my buddy has the crower 403s in his LS with 9:1 compression and his idle is FINE. Another friend has the 403s in his GSR with 12:1 compression and his idle is fine too. The only cam they make that's more agressive than that is the 404 and I DOUBT you had those. If your idle was too lopey then you needed to adjust something other than the cams...

$550 is not overpriced at all for a set of good cams. Look at the dynos on importreview.com, he's pushing upwards of 200whp allmotor on skunk's

First of all, where can you get shunk2s for $550?

Check this out... The buddy clubs are the new hot cam.... fuck the skunk2s.... check the price on the s2s vs the buddy club cams or the zex/comp cams. The crower and crane cams are bomb too...

Cams ...

up until recently, the buddy club cams came with free valvesprings and retainers. JHPUSA ownz j00. Super fast shipping too, I got the shit I ordered like, 2 days later, and I didn't even pay for fast shipping!

Back