Skunk2 Stage2 Cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

7geezy

Hey everyone i just picked up a set of Skunk2 Stage2 Cams for my B18C1, now ive also got buddyclub valvesprings. now what im wondering is, i have some no name cam gears, will these be acceptable? and should i invest in titanium retainers as well or will i be fine with just the springs? thanks for any help!

Edit: I was just offered some buddy club cam gears as well (200$ CDN) should i go for these, or will the no names be fine?

id recommend both retainers and gears. adding cams to a honda engine without cam gears is like.....ordering a hamburger plain...you can do it, but why when the alternative merits a much more desirable result.

yeah that is what i figured... the next question is, does it matter if i mix the buddyclub stuff with the skunk2 cams?

no it doesn't matter if you mix them. it does matter if everything is installed correctly though. definitely pick up some cam gears and the retainers. but the hamburger analogy is good. buy the burger, get the cheese for $.25. just do it all. do it all at once. do it all the right way once. it will save you in the long run.

lol...that hamburger thing was pathetic...when im at work i really dont have time to think up clever stuff.

fuckin mcdonalds....I BLAME THEM.

Back