Skyline bites it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, now the peeps there are calling us Yanks because of you man! LOL. I was asking a question to them and you rolled in with the flame rifles in hand.

Originally posted by swanny@Dec 2 2004, 10:18 PM
Shortly after, he died instantly along with passengers Carl Homer, 33, and Mr Homer's 15-year-old, seven-month pregnant, girlfriend Natasha Schyf, when they crashed into a power pole at speeds estimated at up to 200km/h.

33 and 15? guess it is a little weird when the tables are turned.
[post=425448]Quoted post[/post]​

and it says they started dating 2 years ago....31 and 13?!?!? jesus christ..they might as well have been related

Hey guys,

I'm one from the nissansilvia.com forums. Just came on here because I have NO idea why you needed to post a thread on our forums about this incident. I don't think there is really anything to 'clarify'. A guy took out his friends for a spin in his dad's powerful skyline, was being a bit of an idiot and paid the price.

YangpaNemsay, how is this story fucked up? It is like many other stories, some guy takes a powerful car out, crashes it, dies etc. 33 year old with a 15 year old is very fucked up, but I can guarantee you that that is not the norm here in Australia. The news story was about people dying in a car crash, have some respect for their family, why the hell are you talking about the 33 year old like that..
Also, mother of the girl is a Jehovah's witness.. and then? ...

200km I am not sure what it is in miles, but it is damn fast here, and it wouldn't have taken that skyline a whole lot of time to get up to that speeds. The crash was in residential area, which meant he was going 3 times over the speed limit.

Thanks to the guys that have been mature on the forum, and CRVTEC, WTF lol..

Originally posted by kangaboost@Dec 2 2004, 11:52 PM
Hey guys,

I'm one from the nissansilvia.com forums. Just came on here because I have NO idea why you needed to post a thread on our forums about this incident. I don't think there is really anything to 'clarify'. A guy took out his friends for a spin in his dad's powerful skyline, was being a bit of an idiot and paid the price.

YangpaNemsay, how is this story fucked up? It is like many other stories, some guy takes a powerful car out, crashes it, dies etc. 33 year old with a 15 year old is very fucked up, but I can guarantee you that that is not the norm here in Australia. The news story was about people dying in a car crash, have some respect for their family, why the hell are you talking about the 33 year old like that..

200km I am not sure what it is in miles, but it is damn fast here, and it wouldn't have taken that skyline a whole lot of time to get up to that speeds. The crash was in residential area, which meant he was going 3 times over the speed limit.

[post=425531]Quoted post[/post]​

read the thread in your own forum man, its all been resolved already. the thing that needed clearification was the 33 y/o guy with the 15 y/o chic. thats it. we are all well aware that car+125mph(200kmh)+telepohone pole=death.

and if it was a 50kmh zone like the article said, then he was 4 times the speed limit. 50*4=200.

3 times OVER the speed limit, DICK HEAD.
read my post. then shut your mouth.
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Dec 3 2004, 01:03 PM-->
kangaboost
@Dec 2 2004, 11:52 PM
Hey guys,

read the thread in your own forum man, its all been resolved already. the thing that needed clearification was the 33 y/o guy with the 15 y/o chic. thats it. we are all well aware that car+125mph(200kmh)+telepohone pole=death.

and if it was a 50kmh zone like the article said, then he was 4 times the speed limit. 50*4=200.
[post=425540]Quoted post[/post]​

walla?
\
Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 3 2004, 01:11 PM
'wallaboost' would have been a lot cooler than 'kangaboost'
[post=425547]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by kangaboost+Dec 2 2004, 10:08 PM-->
3 times OVER the speed limit, DICK HEAD.
read my post. then shut your mouth.
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Dec 3 2004, 01:03 PM
kangaboost
@Dec 2 2004, 11:52 PM
Hey guys,

[post=425540]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=425545]Quoted post[/post]​

4 times the speed limit, 3 times again OVER. he did not say 4 times OVER the speed limit, he said "4 times the speed limit", which in fact, would be 200.

Take your own advice.

hey it was my fault but you dont have to use namecalling, i was very courteous on your board, please do the same on our board.

btw i AM a mod, dont mess with me :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back