Skyline In 2f2f Shoots Gaz.....how?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, I am sorry for that car going to waste to a driver like that. IDIOT! :angry:

:blink: :blink: :blink:
they're all fucking retarded

There's one in town with an airplane wing. I saw it while looking at cars,and it drove by. The salesperson said 'there goes something fast n furious' :lol:

retards with nitrous is a dangerous combination.

Like I said in another post, these kiddies made me laugh everyday. I am curious when these kids are going to change, I fucking hope so.

Milan

[
fbf756e8.jpg

fbf756d2.jpg

that car is fugly.... hope it rots..

What the hell do people think when they do shit like this, and the entire board is praising him. WTF!!!!!!!

Milan

That's pathetic :lol: What has this world come to, why has the movie FnF produced such faggot ricers.

Its gay and ricey as fuck, but its pretty impressive the craftsmanship anyways. i bet the imort magazines will love it<<<<<<<<<<<<----- thats the sad part.

wtf,, funny shit man. wtf does a by pass valve gotta do wit Nos..lol funny stuff man and fuck, why do these foos tink that a big fat as wing is koo, i mean if its on a show car it'll be fine but on a stock car, wtf are they tink. they're fast and the fees or som shit..

Back