skyline in chi-town

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RedLineHonda

has anyone heard of this place called TOP SPEED in chicago. they have a skyline sittin outside alongside a WRX, RSX, and CIVIC HB. If any has heard about, what do u think, cause anyone with the balls to leave a hooked up, right hand drive skyline outside their place has to be good.
:worthy:

dude, where is top speed at?
i live by midway airport.
If anyone lives in chicago, they know about the hot spots for imports:
Archer Ave, 42nd and Pulaski, Dodi(sic) Road, ect.

I always see at least one car with a topspeed windshield decal.
WHERE IS THAT PLACE!

...i want one of those decals!

you guys are just pissed that you cant have a topspeed decal... :cockblocked:

lol

yeah I've been there, they have a good selection of parts, but are pricey on some parts, the cars are nice, all the same color. I bought my civic off the owners brother, he owns a little dealership just down the street from there called feng autos or something, nice guys.

when i was in search of a car I went to fengs. they had a whole buncha dope cars. The guy had a whole buncha 300zx's and GS-R's. I was looking for a 95 civic Si, he had one but it was all rusted and kinda nasty.Most of the cars there were real project cars. The people there didnt look too friendly either, but i didnt talk to them, cause i was afriad. Im going today with my buddy to Top Speed and checkin it out. I hope the people dont scare me again.

Back