Skyline in virginia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

:worthy: Yesterday I was driving around alexandria, virginia when we were waiting at a red light. Next thing I know, a loud rumble catches our attention and we see a silver skyline drive by, me and both of my friends have never seen a skyline in person, especially never one driving down the street. We hauled ass until we caught up to it 10 minutes later, parked in front of a 7-11. Gorgeous car, the owner was a little pissed off that we were gawking at his car, and you can see him in the blurry picture getting into his car. The pictures are a little blurry because I used my cell phone camera, but that car is gorgeous. I can only imagine what the r34 looks, and sounds like. Just to make us even more jealous, the guy gunned it on his way out of the parking lot, the sound the turbo made spooling up, and the blowoff were awesome. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Hopefully one day I have one.
s404622c6a8770.jpg

s40462239caa44.jpg

s404622772e640.jpg

s404622fdf1b59.jpg

And I thought this was going to be a thread about Virginia's Skyline Drive... LOL! Nice find!

And anyone buying a Skyline should expect lots of attention. :roll:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 3 2004, 01:36 PM
And I thought this was going to be a thread about Virginia's Skyline Drive... LOL!

That would be a nice place to take a Skyline B)

not bad pictures for a cell phone camera.

there's a white skyline just like that in town here in MT. i thought it was a 240 with a bad taillight conversion until i saw it closer.

real nice ey i was just wondering since you live in virginia i have a boy up der dat i havnt talked to in a while and hes also into the import street racing etc. n im tryn to get intouch with him jus wanted to know if you knew a kid named johnathan getty he looks chinese or vietnamese but hes american pretty broad shoulders like 5'11 -6 ft. plays football or use to for the high skol?? if u culd get bak at me yhnx

this substitue in my old high school had a blue r34 that was to die for....god he was the man...

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 3 2004, 12:49 PM
:withstupid: how could the guy get mad that yous were gaulking at his car? shit if i had that ride i would hope to get attention-

:werd:

If I had that car i'd rock that bitch up and down the mo fo just to watch people gawk! ;)

it is a 32...hehe

we have locally a 34 and 33 sporting some of the events, pretty nice rides but both are gayed out, as in uber vinyl like a mofo.

shya its an r32 fo sho but definately sick anyhow...my favorite is the r33 im in love with em but nice spotting

:roll: I'm sorry I don't know exactly what every single Skyline looks like. I don't feel owned, I just feel corrected by a bigger car-geek than myself.

I see the difference now, the R32 has the horizontal slanted front grille whilest the R33 has an updated normal grille with a GTR emblem in the center. :thumbsup:

Otherwise, they're exactly the same besides maybe the rims and the R33 has clear corners.

Back