Skyline seizures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Importing a JDM one?

no.... but looks like it wont happen anyways.. the 25 yr rule doesnt count towards smog.. lol.. it cuts off at 1975... oh well, guess i'll have to stick w/ building a monster bug.. :D .. can anyone say subaru swap?

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about this crap.

Each and every one of you can cry me a river over my cbr125rr, and my EJ9 civic.

I can't even fucking find the car I want sold in the US, and even if it was, it would have all kinds of stupid shit added into it because americans don't know how to drive, and want the car to do it for them.

What do you want?

It's a bit outside the norm... nobody's done it yet that I know of, but it'll be a face palm moment for everyone if I ever do get it built. Chances are slim though. :(
What's the plan? F20C/F22C1? Or something less radical.

He's not gonna tell us until it's done.

:withstupid:

But, cal, talk to phillip before you say it's never been done. He might have been bull shitting me, but what you're thinking might have already been done.

id be happy with a real clean low mileage crx si-r

What's the plan? F20C/F22C1? Or something less radical.

Well, more and less depending on how you look at it. But mostly more. :D

:withstupid:

But, cal, talk to phillip before you say it's never been done. He might have been bull shitting me, but what you're thinking might have already been done.

Nah. Phillip's probably thought about something like this before, but I doubt that he would want to or even consider turning it into reality. It really is a seriously screwball idea. Every super long drive I make- which seems like every week recently- I'm designing more and more of it in my head. There are some mechanical issues that are a total pain to work out...

well, right after i bought the s2k he'd mentioned something about figuring out the s2k engine into a FF chassis. It's been 2 and a half years now and i dont remember the specifics, but i know he said it while i was shooting the shit waiting for one of his cronies to burn me a chip.

Oh yeah- I think he's done with that. A few other shops have done it too. That's old now. :D

Travel to Hawaii. Everything, including AMERICAN cars, must be imported. Thus, its import world :0

Back