Skyline Sighting in MD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So my friend and I are cruisin in my moms saturn when the tell tale sound of an aftermarket exhaust is heard on top of the music. So we look to our left and going the opposite direction is what to our disbelief is a R32 Skyline. Well I had to see it to believe it. One quick glance at the tails and it WAS. So I whip a 180 and catch up. Beautiful white R32 rollin on some nice 18's. Pull up next to him and he's sittin on the rightside(just for u nonbelievers) with a nice set of pillar gauges. If anyone knows who this is in Baltimore , MD I'd like to know what he's got under the hood. I thought I heard a turbo but I'm not sure.

I remember seeing that Skyline at Pep boys parking lot when everybody would hang out there on the weekends. Hardly anybody was parked next to him. I guess they were afraid to touch the car since it it so rare. That was like two years ago. I guess he is still driving it. And yeah they are all turbocharged.

Originally posted by 90DAFOSHIZZLE@Oct 21 2003, 10:27 AM
I remember seeing that Skyline at Pep boys parking lot

Why would a Skyline owner hang out at a Pep Boys parking lot? :ph34r:

ive seen that skyline before. i too was in disbelief. it was beautiful. yes they are all turbocharged. i saw him in the dundalk area, right on Merrit Blvd. where do you guys live? im in the essex chase area.

and about hanging out in the pep boys parking lot. its just where they all meet, has nothing to do with the stores, but i thought they all met at the Save-A-Lot parking lot :shrug2:

Back