SkyNet..... it's here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not a bad idea, just dont put a fucking laser on the damn thing.

yeah keep in weaponless and don't program it with any military knowledge.. Maybe we'd get lucky and it would see criminals as a threat to it's existence and just start vaporizing jails... wouldn't be so bad...

I guarantee you one thing, nobody would pick on geeks, ever again

I recently refered to Terminator 2 in an essay on the self-destructive nature of humans. The professor didn't think it applied. I dropped the class.

I recently refered to Terminator 2 in an essay on the self-destructive nature of humans. The professor didn't think it applied. I dropped the class.

bwahahaha :lmao:

maybe you should have compared to star wars or something a little older.

I would go with Real Genius, myself. money would drive Humans to destroy the planet a lot more than a knee-jerk reaction to save the power grid.

It's got no more artificial intelligence than my alarm clock does.

What's advanced is the method for firing off preprogrammed actions. "Look at planet, average out the view. Look closer at any area that does not fall within that average."

Ultimately no different than: "When a certain time is reached, ring the wakeup alarm."

For real, TFA is poorly written, it equates using large input samples to being more intelligent. No kidding, you mean the more people I ask about something, the more accurate my avergae answer will be???

Tag this as more FUD about AI.

Last edited:
Back