Skype - a new IM/phone program

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
this is looking pretty stellar...

http://www.skype.com/

I'm pissedoffsol :)

if you join up, add me to your list.. i want to try it out, but have no friends there yet

I'm randerson, somebody hit me up. I haven't been able to talk, nobody has a mic !!! LOL

randerson just called me :) It works.

sound quality is good. i don't have a mic, so i couldn't talk back... lol but free nationwide phonecalls-- hell, world wide. all you need is a mic and there s/n

when you try to add a user to your friend list, make sure you click the advanced button and then you can search by username

Brian could hear my tv but not when i talked so i am guessing my mic is screwed up...guess i need a new mic :(

ahh damnit im on 98 and only have a 350mhz. how weak, they should make a downgraded one for weak computers like me

Originally posted by highperboi@Sep 7 2003, 05:55 AM
ahh damnit im on 98 and only have a 350mhz. how weak, they should make a downgraded one for weak computers like me

mwuhahahha

I got XP home with a 2.6 ghz and 1 gig of ddr ram :D

a pair of headphones plugged into the back of your computer will function as a mic. it probably goes into the 'input' line. pz

Originally posted by eghonda@Sep 7 2003, 02:55 AM
a pair of headphones plugged into the back of your computer will function as a mic. it probably goes into the 'input' line. pz

:wacko:

Tried to get some of you, but it just rang, damn time differences. 92b16vx is SN.

lol maybe if we put down our user name and our first names we go by, we would know who is who...

user id: trailorparkpimp
first name: Brian E.

edit i changed it so it'll say TrailorParkPimp instead of Brian Englund when i am on...

Originally posted by eghonda@Sep 6 2003, 11:55 PM

yep, you gotta talk into the Left head phone :D

Back