Skyrim

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So right now i've made it to the bleak falls barrow quest. I think I've tried a little bit of everything.

The story seems great, the scenery is really nice to look at. i see i can switch between 1st and 3rd person, but the 3P just feels awkward as compared to how it was in assassins creed (strangely enough i like this series) . i think i need to adjust the sensitivity of the analog sticks, so they are a little less responsive.

so far i'm kind of confused except that i have a bunch of stuff i picked up, and i have a place i need to get to. still level 1. menus feel a bit chunky... there is just so much stuff in this game its alot more than i'm used to.

on top of the usual fighting stuff there is smithing, cooking, alchemy and leather working. I noticed the controlor sensitivity is a little high too. Pro Tip: dont try and kill the mamoths yet...

Don't forget you can select quest. I have 10+ quest going at one time.
Currently I'm working on the Mage guild quests.

I never thought it was a glitch, you're talking about smithing daggers?

Seems like a glitch to me. Iron ingots are super cheap, leather is everywhere and you can grind out actual levels really really fast.

Im not sure of the name ( I will check later) its a bow I can not sell,trade or take out of my inventory. Anyone elsehave this issue or know what its for? Im not too far in the game as far as the main quest goes.

91_stylin_civic said:
Im not sure of the name ( I will check later) its a bow I can not sell,trade or take out of my inventory. Anyone elsehave this issue or know what its for? Im not too far in the game as far as the main quest goes.

Is it part of a quest? Check your misc. quest list.

Also I'm at like level 85 for black smithing. Ill hit a hundred in the next few days. Dragon armor and daedric (sp?) here I come.

91_stylin_civic said:
I think it is a quest just not sure which one.

Another way to check is get the name of the item and google it with Skyrim in the search. That should get you pointed in the right direction.

How many dragons have you guys killed? At level 19 I've killed six I think. Anyone know if all dragon encounters are scripted or if you can just find them and do some slaying?

It's apart of the quest, try to drop it and you'll see in small writing "quest items cannot be removed"

I don't see an issue with smithing, or any other ways of raising your levels, bottom line, as your level goes up, the game gets harder and harder and harder.

Currently I make a iron dagger, go enchant it with drain heath, then sell it. I make about 250-300 a pop.

helps raise enchantment level as with smithing and you'll have gold out your butt.

I guess smithing is smithing in their eyes. It just feels cheap shitting out iron daggers and capping smithing out in a few hours. Also with this being a play as long as you want type of game I guess it doesn't really matter.

If you sell those daggers one at a time I think your speech will come up nicely as well.

Im loving the stealth route.

Playing with sneak and 1 handed (daggers). x30 on sneak attacks with daggers. I keep bows and illusion up too just for some help. Dark brotherhood and Thieves guild quests were made for me.

Having an absolute blase with this game.

cad-20111130-a7ece.png

Im loving the stealth route.

Playing with sneak and 1 handed (daggers). x30 on sneak attacks with daggers. I keep bows and illusion up too just for some help. Dark brotherhood and Thieves guild quests were made for me.

Having an absolute blase with this game.

This game is awesome i been playing since the release. When i first started i was a legit level 22 heavy armor two handers, then some how i got stuck falling of the side of a bridge and my last save was so far back. i googled how to get unstuck from skyrim and came across the TCL for no clip mode and from there i went berserk finding all these console cheat commands. I wish i didn't do that as it really ruined the fun of the game. 1 hit kills, all the spells, jacking up stam/health/magic. Adding all the perks and leveling everything to 5000 lol. Thank god i stopped before i went to far

So i restarted a new char and now am a level 28 Stealth. Thieves guild rocks. Thanks to making iron daggers my smith is 100 and I am wearing flawless theives guild armor dual wielding a combo of daggers and war axes ad mace. Will hopefully will be making glass armor soon.

Back