Skyrim

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm up to lvl15. rydia is dead. just made it to winterhold last night. got raped by some snow tiger up there.

i'm up to lvl15. rydia is dead. just made it to winterhold last night. got raped by some snow tiger up there.

lol dead at lvl 15 i had her up until lvl 32, Granted she did die once but thankfully i had saved right before and just reloaded and made sher she didn't die. then i went and hired Marcius. give them good gear to hold for you. They wear it. I armed Lydia with dragon armor and a legendary two hander and a good bow and ancient nord arrows and a couple of staffs i found along the way. I find it vital to have a side kick in this game.

Maricus is dead now too though....i need to find another one to hire, anyone know of anymore guys to hire?

There is a guy you can hire at the Drunken Mare I think. I havnt had anyone follow me around. I havnt felt like I needed to have a helper. Plus I want to keep them alive so when I find some dwemer ruins they can mule for me ha ha.

On PC you can just flag them essential in the console so they can't die. :D

yeah basically.

ahh ok thought so....i don't mind doing some glitches but i'm going through this one without any console cheats....might sound wierd but it's different to me then glitches.

I'm assuming the arrow trick is a glitch or perhaps they meant it to be that way...i can't even remember where i found my ebony arrows(think it was a Drauger Overlord Deathking or something like that) but placing them on guards that are practicing archery gives your infinite number of arrows, just take them from the targets. its tough though i saved my game before trying and died 15-20 times before i was successful and took potions and pickpocket gear to increase my skill...

I took a ton of steel arrows off a target in the Thieves guild. Didnt think about dropping higer quality arrows on the shooter.

whatever you do, dont practice sneak on the high hrothgar monks with a dagger if you have the 30x (15x in the tip) boost to daggers. It'll mess even those guys up.

welp it seems i have completed the main story line at level 38, defeated Alduin....now i guess it's just random quests. I guess I will finish the stormclaok sided quests as i had joined them

lvl 45 now....i concentrated hard on enchanting to get to 100 and glad i saved allot of my perks, i can now double ench weapons and armor....made my first daedric piece, a bow. Remade a full set of smith enhancing gear using enchanter potions to boost effects , 4 peices give +28% to smithing each. Using the gear plus a couple black smith potions Remade a full set of glass armor to legendary. each peice has a double ench. 4 pieces give +47% to archery + 47% to 1hs and the chest piece is +57 health and i forget the exact % but itslike 50% health regen. My bow is 409 base DMG + 28 extra fire and 28 extra frost. My sneak attack kills Giant and Trolls in 1 hit and I can easily solo most dragons now. Takes about 5-8 hits depending if i get critical hits.

Also got a fully decorated house in Windhelm.

i've also found a ton of caves and spots around the map. I stopped using fast travel so i can discover more. there is a ton of spots in this game to explore. And there is allot of "empty" land i have yet to roam.

Now i just need to find daedric arrows. Ebony arrows i found in Whiterun in the building called Hunters something, its diagonlly accross from the black smith, and in Morkaath? Spelling. all the way to the left side of the map off the black smith. And the dungeons too, tons of ebony weapon drops. the only pain is getting them all back and selling them all. But total worth it, money is nothing now. Probably getting 6-8k a dungeon in gold, gems and armor.

If you clear the dungon the loot should stay for a bit. I think you can fast travel home dump all your kit including armor and take a buddy and load the both of you up with loot.

If you clear the dungon the loot should stay for a bit. I think you can fast travel home dump all your kit including armor and take a buddy and load the both of you up with loot.

yeah it stays, that what i meant by it being a pain in the ass to get all the loot out. Once i cleared, i went to my house and unloaded everything till i was nekked, then went back to the dungeon get the stuff i left behind. then ran around selling to multiple vendors.....

Finally found some Daedric arrows off Silverhands during some of the Companions quests

Im kind of surprised they did not include fletching. Maybe that is something they are keeping in mind for DLC.

god that would be nice. im tired of the constant struggle between no arrows and 80 arrows...I WANT THOUSANDS DAMMIT!

Im kind of surprised they did not include fletching. Maybe that is something they are keeping in mind for DLC.

yeah that woould have been nice, or atleast incorporated it into smithing somehow. My archery is 99 and my 1hs is 61, i barely use swords. Thank god for the arrow glitch i have plently of Ebony arrows. Gonna try that trick with the Daedric Arrows later tonight

Back