Skyrim

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm about a level 40ish and I haven't finished the main quest yet either. I need to get on that. Got the new Resident Evil for 3DS recently, and it's been taking up my time. Pretty good stuff. More like the old REs where you're always low on ammo and you never know what's going to pop out at you in the next room...

this weekend at level 53 i bested alduin, and quickly...

i've completed all the questlines but the dark brotherhood. became an imperial and did the civil war thing. im sure im missing out on atleast a dozen quests just because i CANNOT finish them. quests where I've picked up the items already and can't "put them back" to pick them up again, like hjaldi's sword and children of the sky book. kristen is going to be a stormcloak to see if we can get any achievements from that side.

was nonplussed... put it away and put FFX13-2 in again :)

Ha, yeah I beat this a while back too. Made it up to about level 51 I think. Got most of the achievements. I was thinking about running through it again, maybe make a new character once they put some DLC out...

So...fuck Bethesda. They just issued a statement saying that the DLC will probably never be released on the PS3 because they can't get it to work right. I really don't understand what their deal is. Yes, the PS3 is a little more complicated than the stripped down PC that is the Xbox 360, but every other developer seems to have figured it out, so why can't Bethesda? The Fallout games run like shit on PS3 too...

wump wump. ps3 sucks.

havent played since i beat the game. probably going to get rid of the game. been whooping on trials evolution and ff13-2.

I know, I know. And I agree, bad on Sony for making their shit overly complicated. It's just annoying though because every other developer besides Bethesda seems to do fine with it. If I still had my 360 I'd just play it on there instead...

I will never buy a game like Skyrim or any other long game for the Xbox 360. I honstly don't believe my 360 would live long enough to see it through.

Back