slammed hondas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Don't know by what but... It's a Honda that got slammed. :D

HondaCivicNikki.jpg

win.

lol you call those low? check these out. these Hondas are unibody dropped and lay out nicely on the ground:

t1cIaMgBN270a3EeV4r2VXTLY2kehGYiQ1o0CTexEzj9SB_T5g.jpg

wagon045.jpg

38200631011PM28351.jpg

523200660540AM83761.jpg

That isn't nice, that looks like total shit. I mean, absolutely fucked up, retarded shit. Look at the camber on those fucking things.

that was hilarious. The funny part is I thought my car was dropped. After seeing those cars I realize my car is way higher. Seriously though...isn't dropping the car supposed to be about better handling? How can a car handle better when the tire is to quote Blanco like 45% in the wheel well? Personally my car is dropped for the reason coilovers were made for to handle better those cars may be a style for some people to me it just seems like a lot of money for nothing. To each their own though.

Cars like these wouldn't last a day in my town. My car sometimes has trouble and its only a little lowered.

lowering vehicles that much is ridiculous. they might say the same about my motor swap, or built head, but this is hondaswap, not lowrider. don't take me the wrong way, but form always follows function in my vehicles. sure all mine are lowered, but to an acceptable amount, and for performance. sure girls MIGHT be more inclined to talk to that guy, but i'm married, and that's not my hobby at all. mine requires actual testing of set-up and adjusting. blanco's vehicles ride height > any of those overpriced "look at me, i have money" hondas.

Well too low starts to become unless, even on a track. Bottoming out your car seriously effects the handling.

lowering vehicles that much is ridiculous. they might say the same about my motor swap, or built head, but this is hondaswap, not lowrider. don't take me the wrong way, but form always follows function in my vehicles. sure all mine are lowered, but to an acceptable amount, and for performance. sure girls MIGHT be more inclined to talk to that guy, but i'm married, and that's not my hobby at all. mine requires actual testing of set-up and adjusting. blanco's vehicles ride height > any of those overpriced "look at me, i have money" hondas.

you know i could argue all damn day long about the statements you made but id rather not waste my time typing whats on my mind....

[QUOTE..anything bigger then 16's on a honda=ricer[/QUOTE]

I disagree I have 17"'s on mine and I love the way it looks,and I am as least ricey as it comes when it comes to Honda's

Like I said before to each their own. its not my style to lower my car that much but I'm not about to sit here and disrespect the guys who have put the money into their car to do that. That is their thing.

Like I said before to each their own. its not my style to lower my car that much but I'm not about to sit here and disrespect the guys who have put the money into their car to do that. That is their thing.
oh im not dissing them. i enjoy it when people do something diffrent and it looks clean. but. those rims. are not clean. whit walled tires on painted stock rims... seriously. on an old school impala. yeah.

to each his own , some of the cars look good but i am sure they ride like shit , as for cars like the pink or rasberry one , i think i would rather drive a stoc Yugo

wtf is with those rims? not only retarded but absolutely nasty. lol though i love how they have the money to drop it that low. but cant afford to buy the 1.98 lug stud for the front pass tire. :ph34r:

they dont, thats what you get when you remove the suspension. take out the spring, and it slams down like that.

fuck lowering your car like that, mines lowered, the rim is right at the edge, no tuck, and i fucking hate how it drives.

chicks dig it?
are you fucking serious?
i have never in my life seen a girl talk to a guy bc his car was low. your stupid. and if they like it bc its low, they will change their mind once they ride in it and realize, you cant give roadhead like this, then you get no box either.

roadhead > lowered shitty riding car.

and if they do attempt roadhead in those conditions, make sure you have a first aid kit. teeth fucking hurt.
and watch out for the tree. imagine, getting a good bj on th go, hit a bump, she bites, you scream, hit tree, live yet realize after you woke up, that when her head left your lap, she hadnt released her bite.

damn son, damn, does not sound like a good idea to me. your gonna have your package bit off by a unstable blowjob, and that is very hazardous to your health, both mental and physical.

Back