slammed hondas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they dont, thats what you get when you remove the suspension. take out the spring, and it slams down like that.

fuck lowering your car like that, mines lowered, the rim is right at the edge, no tuck, and i fucking hate how it drives.

chicks dig it?
are you fucking serious?
i have never in my life seen a girl talk to a guy bc his car was low. your stupid. and if they like it bc its low, they will change their mind once they ride in it and realize, you cant give roadhead like this, then you get no box either.

roadhead > lowered shitty riding car.

and if they do attempt roadhead in those conditions, make sure you have a first aid kit. teeth fucking hurt.
and watch out for the tree. imagine, getting a good bj on th go, hit a bump, she bites, you scream, hit tree, live yet realize after you woke up, that when her head left your lap, she hadnt released her bite.

damn son, damn, does not sound like a good idea to me. your gonna have your package bit off by a unstable blowjob, and that is very hazardous to your health, both mental and physical.

Damn, that was.....elaborate to say the least.

wagon045.jpg
Bagged wagon FTW!

wtf is with those rims? not only retarded but absolutely nasty. lol though i love how they have the money to drop it that low. but cant afford to buy the 1.98 lug stud for the front pass tire. :ph34r:

They were going for the rat rod look, I think it is sweet, and the bagged wagon is tough as shit too.
hotrod_64.jpg

I do think they look sweet on the rat rod, but on a 95ish Civic? Meh...not so much... :shrug2:

so a comment on the first gen teggy with ski rack, it would look much better with different wheels. anything really. just really don't like those wheels. otherwise a pretty clean car. i used to love the way my crx looked with the bike rack on. :)

so a comment on the first gen teggy with ski rack, it would look much better with different wheels. anything really. just really don't like those wheels. otherwise a pretty clean car. i used to love the way my crx looked with the bike rack on. :)

I do agree with this as far as the bike rack goes. Suprisingly it looks really good. The car looks good in general. I don't really mind the rims.

and bodydroppednikes I would also like to hear your opinion.

Also Blanco that is one thing about coilovers that is nice. You can adjust them to any height whenever you choose and they don't cost anything compared to the cost of an air bag system.

you all honestly dont wanna know my opinions about some of the comments made. it would start alot of drama and im not in the mood to deal with it....

and for shits and giggles, heres a pic of that red and black accord in the last pic, of the front suspension setup:
d042300e.jpg

I agree, too. I liked the look of lowriders and minis before they started putting 45% of the wheel into the well.

And here are some ghetto slammed pics. :D

<<<BLANCOS driveway

eg with no front springs. and crappy painted Si's on it. and it still dont squat that low. so. whats the point of dropping money into a honda just to make the chasis hit pavment?

DSCF9809.jpg

DSCF9821.jpg

and sadly. this eg is no longer around. crushed it :(

You still got the cigs? lol. Why did you junk it.

eg with no front springs. and crappy painted Si's on it. and it still dont squat that low. so. whats the point of dropping money into a honda just to make the chasis hit pavment?

I can't imagine the shocks would last long with no springs on there at all. Factory shocks usually die pretty quickly once you put lowering springs on. I doubt that even after-market shocks would stand up to that extreme of lowering with no support at all from springs...

I can't imagine the shocks would last long with no springs on there at all. Factory shocks usually die pretty quickly once you put lowering springs on. I doubt that even after-market shocks would stand up to that extreme of lowering with no support at all from springs...
oh they were dead all right. I got the car like that. bought it for 100.00 with no engine. but later on when the guy kept giving me excuses when i asked him for the title. i ran the vin's to find it was hot. sooo. stripped what was good and happen to have a title from another junked car, i gave some one the other title and had him haul what was left away. but later on i did pick it back up with a stock suspension. actually looked better with the stock suspension back in it.

DSCF0405.jpg

If my '82 toyota pick up wasn't 4 wheel drive, it would be laying frame right now.

I like mini trucks and such. I've been going to mini truck nationals for the past few years and I enjoy it.

Its pretty badass when you see a full size dually sitting on the ground.

Back