slammed hondas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^ Werd. Its like saying your innocent of crime because you were ignorant of the law.

yes it is the buyers responsibility. and if you choose to buy something that is stolen you are now in trouble with the law its called recieving stolen property. I actually know a guy who got in trouble for that who bought a set of 12" subs, and a box from another kid I went to school with in high school. I don't know exactly how they found out the subs he had were stolen I think it had something to do with them attaining a warrent to search his car and that was one of the many charges the kid faced. He was also a drug dealer...so you pretty much have to weigh the risks and rewards for stuff like that. In my opinion I would rather spend a bit more for a legit car then to buy a car that is hot. but didn't he say the title had been forged or something like that?

where can I buy this front bumper and lip ??????
20071103-IMG_3504.jpg

its very similar to the EK bumper, but its not.. cant remember what its called though

Oh Aiight My Bad for giving the wrong info but i wouldnt mind that front bumper for my eg looks nice and that front lip anyone know where i can get it at?

the front lip is a Backyard Special lip.. and the front bumper is a White Crow.. plan to spend some $$$$ for either one.. especially the bumper if you can find one

he was warned to stop posting retarded threads.. basically spamming Crower.. and continued to do so

FUCKING CAMBER KIT PEOPLE!!!

They spend 1000's on rims, suspension, tires, paint.. And jip out on the $300 camber kit that would keep their rides looking like total fucked up ass. That is one of my pet peeves in the car world.

Get a fucking camber kit. Fucking hell.

:withstupid:

Back