Sleep......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
OK...I'll throw this out in the air...

How much do you sleep in a day?....

I'll reply later...hehe

most of the week I get about 10-11 hours of sleep. except for wednesday nights I gotta wake up early on thursday mornings so I only get about 7 and a half hours of sleep.

I try to get 4-6 too...but it normally only turns into 2 hours a day....been doing it forever...but when I got old this year...my body decided to shut down for a few week's...I fell asleep and didn't wake up till it was time for work...and it was almost 16 hours of sleep a day. Thankfully I'm back to 2-4 hours of sleep now...plus I work as many week-ends as possible, got to get more money to afford all the shit I want, and survive...Ie...car insurence, rent, and food for the bottomless pit stomache that my wife has....no matter how much she eats...she won't gain an ounce..... :ph34r:

Mon-Fri I get 6 hours from 8am to 2pm.

I MIGHT get another hour right before work if I'm not busy/enjoying TV or a movie or something.

On weekends, it's all about the 10-12 hours baby.

On my current work schedule I go to sleep around 10-11pm and get up around 6:30am, so I get 7.5-8.5 hours. I actually get less sleep on the weekends because it's the only time I have to go out and do anything. :)

i have MWF 8am classes, so Sun, Tues, Thur, i get like 3-4 hours, sometimes less. insomnia really does own me, lol. i just cant sleep sometimes, im more of a night person i guess cause im sleepy all day. but tues i have a 10 30am (which i sleep through EVERYTIME) and a 2 30pm. and thurs i have one class at 1 30pm (which i sometimes even skip) sat/sun i dont wake up til at least 12. lol.

insomnia's a bitch

My natural sleep pattern, without an alarmclock, is 12 hours. But I usually get 5-6 hours.

-> Steve

When I am working (7pm-7am)I usually just catch naps. Roughly 3-5 hours in a day, or up for 36-48 hours then crash for 8 and at it again. Money owns me.

7-9 hours during the school week. On the weekends 5-6 or so depending on if I open at bk, and if I stay up as late as possible.

i usually try and get 8 hours of sleep during the week- since my first class isn't until 10:20 every day i usually go to bed around 2am- on the weekends, when beer sleep takes effect, i usually go for about 12-14 hours :)

Back