Sleep......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

back when I was working the night shift at a grocery store I use to get about 4 hours of sleep a night for almost a year. I literally felt like I was going crazy. not so good times.

I don't think I have had more then five hours in a night, in the last five years. Usually it is 3.5-4. I have better things to do, you can sleep when you are dead.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 2 2004, 04:46 PM
I don't think I have had more then five hours in a night, in the last five years. Usually it is 3.5-4. I have better things to do, you can sleep when you are dead.

damn I would have killed myself. I don't function right without enough sleep.

3-7 when I have to work the next day. I usually work at 7am on Sat and do something on Friday night so I usually don't get much sleep. On my days off anywhere from 4-10 hours.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage Si @Apr 2 2004+ 06:49 PM-->
NotUrAverage Si @Apr 2 2004 @ 06:49 PM) said:
92b16vx @ Apr 2 2004
NotUrAverage Si @Apr 2 2004 @ 06:49 PM) said:
@ 04:46 PM

damn I would have killed myself. I don't function right without enough sleep.

i can't even get out of bed with less than 7 hours of sleep- I guess it's different when you're on the military

depends when I finally go to bed and if/when I need to get up.

last night i went to bed at 2 and got up at 10:30 am. so 8 and a half hours of crappy sleep last night...the night before I got like 12 hrs. lol

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 2 2004, 06:46 PM

:werd:

going on 48 hours right now :D
planning on sleeping sunday :D

not sleeping makes the weekends longer

im usually in bed 5-7 hours a day. i can function well on less than that, unless i have to drive long distances AKA beaverun. :lol:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Apr 3 2004, 08:43 AM
im usually in bed 5-7 hours a day. i can function well on less than that, unless i have to drive long distances AKA beaverun. :lol:

:lol: you were cranky on sunday :p

Around 6-7 you guys that are up for 36-48 hours at a time are crazy.

I only got 3.5 hours today.....from work last night, auto cross in the day....THE 3.5 Hours...and back to work.....

and did the same thing yesterday....no days off this week :( ....

during the week i usually get 4-6 hours of sleep on the wekend si love to party and hate to sleep so id say 3-4 hours

I get 5-6. It is this damn place that is taking up all my sleepy time

Back