sleeper questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A ratty Ef with a stock B16 swap suprises a lot of people, trust me. :D

Hmm, it would be good if one assumes that!

That just gives me an idea; instead of making it a sleeper what about just ignorant? lol. Similar to what Full Race did with the nitrous bottle on pinks.

Have a dinky turbocharger installed, but not hooked up, make it look like your exhaust goes into your intake, 1 farad cap hooked up to valve cover, windshield washer bottle labeled (VTEC fluid), etc.

Hmm, it would be good if one assumes that!

That just gives me an idea; instead of making it a sleeper what about just ignorant? lol. Similar to what Full Race did with the nitrous bottle on pinks.

Have a dinky turbocharger installed, but not hooked up, make it look like your exhaust goes into your intake, 1 farad cap hooked up to valve cover, windshield washer bottle labeled (VTEC fluid), etc.

Why so then u can look like a ricer? Plus have a car thathas a turbo but you are not benefitting from it.

bought - purchased. it has an "o" not an "a".

anyway, nice sleeper. too bad you put z3 fenders on it. solid flat black with some decent tires and you have a fun little car.

Why so then u can look like a ricer? Plus have a car thathas a turbo but you are not benefitting from it.

Pssh, no, to give someone the impression you're a ricer.

Plus, why would you want to run a dinky turbo?

My old setup was one hell of a sleeper.
=
PICT0653.jpg

PICT0651.jpg

Honestly that looks the same as half of the Honda street racers around here. I'm being completely serious too.

quiet exhaust

WS2, not loud until you get on it!

heres pics as of today, notice i have no cooling fan and have found no need for one the highest my temps have been is 200(coolant)

Attachments

• Photo0031.jpg
    Photo0031.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Photo0033.jpg
    Photo0033.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Photo0032.jpg
    Photo0032.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Photo0035.jpg
    Photo0035.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Photo0036.jpg
    Photo0036.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 161
Nice, I like it. :thumbsup: Im running an EG half rad with no fan im mine and have never had issuses with it getting hot.

thanks, eventually i want to get it painted stock black again but for now im just spraying it primer

Back