Sleeves and Boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 29 2004, 03:25 AM-->
@Apr 27 2004, 09:18 PM
Not to thread jack, but would that 250 be possible on a stock b16 bottom end?

Yes.

When I went to have my car dyno tuned my buddy also had his B16 (stock bottom end) CRX there and he made 277whp at 14 psi. I am guessing if he would have had a decent turbo instead of a junkyard turbo that was about ready to take a shit he would have made more horsepower. I don't personally know anybody else running more than 250whp, but if you search online I am sure you will find quite a few people running more than 250whp on a stock B16.

i can't garruntee anyone elses parts. lol. crower claims that their stroker bottom ends for the B-series rev "easily" to 10k without any kind of issues. with a tiny note at the bottom "please upgrade your top end as needed" lol. i bet i could build a 900hp honda. need some serious financial backing, and some nitromethane + ethanol. and if i did build it, lol, dartons garuntee could be tested. lol. i love claims that companys make but you couldnt ever really test, and even if their parts failed, they could blame it on something else. i want 300whp. :-( my h22 will do it dammit, all factory bottom end and no turb or SC. i love the bottle.

Originally posted by nismogod@Apr 30 2004, 05:35 PM
need some serious financial backing, and some nitromethane + ethanol.

liek i said, on gas.

i think the most i've seen on RACE gas C16 is in the mid 600's on a honda b-series.

Back