slicks: Kuhmo vs BFGoodrich

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm looking into getting DOT legal slicks. and i'm looking at Kuhmo ecsta V710 drag radial's. and BFGoodrich G-Force T/A drag radial's.

the Kuhmo's are $143 each plus $18.00 shipping for 2. and the G-Force's are $116 each with free shipping.

has anyone used either of them? have they help'd your drag times? any info please!!

thanks

:werd:

Still looks like a circuit tire to me:

V710_b_V710.gif

V710
ECSTA

Production Description
- For circuit racing, sprint & hill climb events
- For best results on tarmac rally stages
- Proven tire by max. wet/dry grip, max. handling
- Assymetric

well i've been researching the 2 tires. and it looks like the Kuhmo's have had a recall on them already. so...i'll stick with what i have seen and heard about!! BFGoodrich G-Force

thanks

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 25 2004, 03:55 PM
Well, the Kumhos should have never been a choice- they're not designed to be used at the drag strip.
[post=381691]Quoted post[/post]​

i have heard of people using them for drag's as well!! thats why i ask'd.

thanks

what about the MT ET's are those any good? not to thread jack. my bad.

Originally posted by The WORLD is yours...+Aug 25 2004, 05:18 PM-->
@Aug 25 2004, 03:55 PM
Well, the Kumhos should have never been a choice- they're not designed to be used at the drag strip.
[post=381691]Quoted post[/post]​

i have heard of people using them for drag's as well!! thats why i ask'd.

thanks
[post=381745]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh- I'm sure that you could definitely use them at the drag strip- I'm sure that they would perform better than street tires... but drag radials and real drag slicks would still be better and cost the same amount of money.

werd
those are a good road race tire too... i've been thinking about picking up a set

Back