Sliders for Carbon Fiber seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ExplicitSnow

Where can I find sliders for carbon fiber bucket seats? I'm selling my stock CRX Si seats w/ their sliders so I'll need new ones. The company I'm getting the seats from has sliders made by Sparco for $300 shipped, but that's an aweful lot for sliders. Just wondering if anybody here knows where I can a pair of sliders for real cheap...The seats are going into a 90 CRX Si.

Dimensions of Carbon Fiber bucket seats:
18" wide 19" deep 34" tall
12lbs

You could get Corbeau's custom seat brackets... I have one for an 89 that will fit your car on the driver's side if you want it. Give me a buzz man.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 29 2004, 09:32 AM
You could get Corbeau's custom seat brackets... I have one for an 89 that will fit your car on the driver's side if you want it. Give me a buzz man.
[post=369778]Quoted post[/post]​

PM sent

any pics of the seats? i'm curious to see what these things look like!

how much did they run you?

Those are cool but I can't wedge my ass into competition buckets :p

I did however just order a set of street seats that are pretty nice - they're supposed to be copies of a style of Cobra seat... I wanted real Cobras but the hell if I can afford to drop 1300 for a pair :p

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 30 2004, 10:34 AM
Those are cool but I can't wedge my ass into competition buckets :p

I did however just order a set of street seats that are pretty nice - they're supposed to be copies of a style of Cobra seat... I wanted real Cobras but the hell if I can afford to drop 1300 for a pair :p
[post=370320]Quoted post[/post]​

i was amazed to find the pair for $500 shipped on ebay...theyre nice...im not real fond of the yellow carbon fiber, but itll work...no biggie...i like the cutioning there is in the back and thigh area

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 30 2004, 07:44 PM
Wow- that's a good price for those seats! I just wonder how good the CF construction is though.
[post=370539]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea. I have seen CF seats for 500 a peice, but not for a set. However, those seats look like they would be uncomfortable as hell.

1087747882251_1090020876760_RS_YCFBLKk.jpg

as you can see from the back and the winkles, they are just a thin cover, and are not going to offer you the best confort on trips longer then 30 minutes. Also, once you get them, hit the back with a broom handle. For a good racing seat, you should be able to do this and the seat not be effected what so ever. you don't want something that will just shatter in a crash. Pulling CF shards out of you in the ER would not be fun.

Back