1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slightly building a mini me

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by dreded90crxsi, Jan 27, 2005.

1. dreded90crxsi

dreded90crxsi Senior Member

I'm gonna be doing the mini me swap on my crx pretty soon here and when tax returns come in I will have more money to play with. I'm wondering if I should get a header for the a6 that came with my car or should I get one made for the z6 head I will be swaping on? I'm not gonna be doing a lot of work on this (at least not right now) just gonna do the I/H/E. I will be running stock block and head internals with a z6 intake mani and p28 ecu. I'm thinking of going with an akimoto short ram intake and either skunk2 or greddy cat back exhaust but not sure which header I wanna get yet. Gonna go with a 4-2-1 design since this will be my daily driver. Any help would be apprecieated.

2. sihatchback_RL

sihatchback_RL Senior Member

get a ZC and kick more ass.

3. ryan89crx

ryan89crx Senior Member

get a header for whatever year car you have. that way it will be designed to follow the stock exhaust route. the a6/z6 mini-me is a good combo. you will definately like the results

4. dreded90crxsi

dreded90crxsi Senior Member

thanks for the reply, I guess I'll go with one for the a6 then. I just wan't sure if there would be any clearance issues

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted