slightly building a mini me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dreded90crxsi

I'm gonna be doing the mini me swap on my crx pretty soon here and when tax returns come in I will have more money to play with. I'm wondering if I should get a header for the a6 that came with my car or should I get one made for the z6 head I will be swaping on? I'm not gonna be doing a lot of work on this (at least not right now) just gonna do the I/H/E. I will be running stock block and head internals with a z6 intake mani and p28 ecu. I'm thinking of going with an akimoto short ram intake and either skunk2 or greddy cat back exhaust but not sure which header I wanna get yet. Gonna go with a 4-2-1 design since this will be my daily driver. Any help would be apprecieated.

get a header for whatever year car you have. that way it will be designed to follow the stock exhaust route. the a6/z6 mini-me is a good combo. you will definately like the results

thanks for the reply, I guess I'll go with one for the a6 then. I just wan't sure if there would be any clearance issues

Back