slow in here today....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i decided that i broke in the d16z6 long enough this weekend and took it out for a real test drive...

7500rpm and it didn;t let loose...
then i got pulled over

cop "whats your rush?"
me "no rush, just rebuilt the motor and was running it through the revs"

he let me go :p

you're not buying that money hungry biotch a house are you?
lmao, fuck no, i;m buying ME a house...
if she wants to stay there she'll need to cook and clean and get groceries, etc...
and i might even make her pay rent...

Quoted post[/post]]
might? no one rides for free.

ass, grass, or gas :p

How come only people older than myself know that saying? A guy at work told me the wonders of ass, grass, or gas when I was giving someone a ride home. He's like no one rides for free, ass, gas, or grass...what was she riding for?

For the record, not that anyone cares, I'm waiting on the damn insurance adjusters to arrive. I have the alarm on my car set so hopefully it goes off when they show up, hopefully my dog will bark when they show up but he keeps passing out the little bastard, and I keep glancing out the window every two minutes to make sure they're not here.

I don't want them to show up, do an estimate and miss all the damage under the hood and cut me a check thats way to small.

I drove the WRX last night again and boy do I miss it. I still wish I could've pulled off the STi like B, but for now the WRX is fine.

I'm thinking of pulling apart the Audi. It needs to be done and I need to get the old axle out at some point. My 3 ft breaker bar as well as shit load of my other tools dissappeared so I can't do much.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm thinking of pulling apart the Audi. It needs to be done and I need to get the old axle out at some point. My 3 ft breaker bar as well as shit load of my other tools dissappeared so I can't do much.

Have you figured out what you're going to do with yourself yet?

Nope...

I have to call Sussex's SLAP tomorrow to see if they'll wait until the beginning of Dec. to start me on the program. If they won't allow it, I'm just turning myself in at the end of Nov. and going to jail. :shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
How come only people older than myself know that saying?

its the rules of the road....
go watch dogma :p

I still wish I could've pulled off the STi like B, but for now the WRX is fine.

:laugh:

sometimes, i wish i just got a regular wrx instead.... lower payment, still a decent car, and better gas mileage....

but then i hit some twisties.... or do a 3rd 4th 5th gear pull to redline and remember why. hehe

Charge her rent. Holy shit man.

Nothing eventful happened this weekend. It was a little cold to work on the car. I Got my brake lines in but am waiting for the control arms to do the rear brake swap so there wasn't much to do, other than changing out a leaky rack and pinion in the teggy, which I am avoiding like the plague.

So me and the wife dumped the kids off at my parrent's house, and went on a double date with my sister and bro in law. Had alot of fun.. Dinner and a movie.

Oh, I saw the new harry potter. I've never seen any of the harry potter movies and never wanted to. But my bro in law and sister follow that stuff, so we went and watched it. It sucked hard core. I guess it could have been better if I had known all of the background. And it had the worst dragon fight scene I've ever seen in my entire life.

Sunday I posted bail for someone and spent the rest of the day working on gran turismo. I thought I was alot further into the game than I am. I'm currently at 39.3% and am working on the professional league "gran turismo" races. Pretty hard stuff, a completely different car setup for each of the races is pretty much required. I had heck with hong kong but finally passed it in a modified and heavily tweaked mazda 787b.. Currently working on "opera paris" I've come in second by 2 seconds or less three seperate times. I tried the mazda and got damn close, then I tried the "formula gran turismo" car with the traction control cranked all the way up. (saves those medium tires so you can stretch a few extra laps out of 'em) I bumped a wall in the last 8 seconds of the race and got second. Turned the damn thing off and went to bed.

Where I got laid.. and she even let me put it itb! :cool:

SCORE!

That was my weekend. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
How come only people older than myself know that saying?

its the rules of the road....
go watch dogma :p

I still wish I could've pulled off the STi like B, but for now the WRX is fine.

:laugh:

sometimes, i wish i just got a regular wrx instead.... lower payment, still a decent car, and better gas mileage....

but then i hit some twisties.... or do a 3rd 4th 5th gear pull to redline and remember why. hehe

See thats not even it, because when I'm done with stage 2 with my uppipe, downpipe, and second reflash I should be just as fast as the STi in a straight line. I still won't have that extra half litre of displacement, but thats not the biggest thing. The biggest thing is those big ass brakes and rims.

I'll be handling better than a stock sti when I do my eibach pro spring kit, konis or kyb struts, cusco front strut bar and cusco front/rear sways BUT I still won't have those big rotors or rims unless I want to shell out a fortune.

Atleast, I hear when I do my second reflash that I'll be getting better gas mileage in Stage 2 because the Stage 1 flash this guy did is getting terrible gas mileage.

IDB 4TW!

Quoted post[/post]]
Atleast, I hear when I do my second reflash that I'll be getting better gas mileage in Stage 2 because the Stage 1 flash this guy did is getting terrible gas mileage.

yeah but.... i can still do a stage 1 or two reflash + exhaust too
:p

I had a WRX moment last night.

I was cruising up my Drifting hill (Great Hill Rd, Seymour CT - google it) and doing a normal speed. I look in my mirrors, look ahead, Deer right on the bumper. I mean, I was going 40 and didn't see it's hooves it was so close. So I took the WRX off to the left then back in line, without tapping the brakes. And it did it. It just did it. Talk about a drive that was worth $5000. But yeah, didn't even falter in the slightest bit.

Then, I hit the wipers and the headlights flickered, reminding me again that I was in a Subaru.

At work today: Not a lot to do. I worked my ass off the past 3 weeks to get my queue knocked down, and acheived my goal. Tonight I have to ID and pick up an engine, but I have NO WHERE to put the fucking thing.

Quoted post[/post]]
IDB 4TW!

Quoted post[/post]]

yeah but.... i can still do a stage 1 or two reflash + exhaust too
:p

absolutely, as I've always said its a better platform to start off with so if you mod it equally its going to be bigger, faster, and better - thats just the game. Thing is that most won't be able to keep up with me, the car is already too fast as is and has brought back my tendecy to speed.

Quoted post[/post]]
I had a WRX moment last night.

I was cruising up my Drifting hill (Great Hill Rd, Seymour CT - google it) and doing a normal speed. I look in my mirrors, look ahead, Deer right on the bumper. I mean, I was going 40 and didn't see it's hooves it was so close. So I took the WRX off to the left then back in line, without tapping the brakes. And it did it. It just did it. Talk about a drive that was worth $5000. But yeah, didn't even falter in the slightest bit.

Then, I hit the wipers and the headlights flickered, reminding me again that I was in a Subaru.

At work today: Not a lot to do. I worked my ass off the past 3 weeks to get my queue knocked down, and acheived my goal. Tonight I have to ID and pick up an engine, but I have NO WHERE to put the fucking thing.

Last night, as I was destroying that S4 I told myself, ahhh yes thats why I'm riding in Japanese and not German.

This is of course after the guy who I trained at work, who has 30 points on his license or so, told me how he had his Audi TT special edition turbo, to 160mph right under redline in the last gear running from the state troopers the other night. Moron.

went to bangor this weekend. got drunk, laid, and stuff. 300 miles each way, then like 150 or so miles in between to carmel an oneco. got to shoot some guns. good stuff :) the little mirage didnt falter one bit.

180k in like 300 miles :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Last night, as I was destroying that S4 I told myself, ahhh yes thats why I'm riding in Japanese and not German.

you destroyed an S4????????????????

This is of course after the guy who I trained at work, who has 30 points on his license or so, told me how he had his Audi TT special edition turbo, to 160mph right under redline in the last gear running from the state troopers the other night. Moron.

i'll tell you what... those TT's are awesome cars.

I was chasing one down (slightly modded 1.8t, had a bov, exhaust, 18's, etc etc from what i could see of it)

we were blasting down rte 4 in burlington, whre there's some crazy off-pitch S-curves. I gave him some room in case he fucked up, but not too much :p I came in at about 55 and exited around 75, my front end starting to push.... that's about all i could do with out getting "crazy" without a helmet on :p

and by the time i got to the straight after the final S, he was like 100 yards up.

damn.

that thing hauled ass in the corners....

Back