slow in here today....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lucky me. My Audi parts were shipped from the Edison warehouse, they are literally 10 miles away right now, in transit.

To bad I have to walk to napa to get a a joint puller then back before I can do anything because that's the closest parts/machine shop.

You want more of the living soap opera.

There was a thread a couple years ago about me bitching how this chick tha used to live with me fucked me over...She showed up at my house yesterday while I was trying to get my groove on. Not only did she not knock on my front door, call or be invited, she just walked into my room while I was doing my thing.

I almost got castrated because the chick I was fucking thought I was trying to turn in into something else. Then there was a fight and the other chick got FUCKED up and made her way back to Bloomingdale or wherever the fuck she came from...

Yea...it's getting about that time for me really to just get the fuck out of here.

yea, i got no problem with you either, besides a couple canadian jokes here and there

we only divied out a few hours worth of work for everyone, so it's turned into a slow half day. Here I am sittin here fuckin around listening to Trapt.

So yes, I'm here. You all can continue to hate me and crack jokes on me now. :mrgreen:

can any one else say work sucks-

I had requested work off 3 times over the last 2 months for yesterdays date.. all i got was denied.
I told them it was for my court date*custody battle* and they still persisted so i called in on them.
then i come in today and ask how did it go......
Im like its a personal matter .. ill bring the paper work in tommorow proving i was in a court house .
My girl is in some early life crissis being pissed all the time more than my ex when she was preggers... wtf is up.
my daughter erm is fine.. just loopy cause moms a druggy trying to regain custody.. not happening court denied it till she could prove stable , and clean for 6 months or more.. more than likly not happening ..
I hate my job need some thing better.. but whats better with no degree .
thats the daily rant for the day feel free to tear it apart..
bordem sucks

My day today. I found a place locally that had upper balljoints/uca's in stock, so I bought those and installed those.

I go to get the car alligned, drop it off at 3:30. 5:30 I get a call saying that it's too low to fit on the rack. So I get there around 6 and ask if I take the bumper off if he could do it. He said maybe but not tonight. I ask if I just take the bumper off right now if he could put it on the rack just to see if it makes it up. He finally agrees but said he didn't have enough time to do the alignment since they were closeing at 7. I have my front bumper set up so I can take it off in litterally 30 seconds with no tools. So I take it off (and they were impressed when I walked in the store a minute later handing them the keys) so they said alright, and drive it up on the rack. Well they didn't tell the guy in the back that it was going on the rack just to see if it fit. Well they start working on it and a half an hour later, my car is aligned. I am happy.

Back