Slow Morning?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
Wow, yall are quiet this morning. Ive been at work for an hour and it just feels like nothing is happening.

*yawn*

id like to get me some of those undisclosed reasons....you need to start a screen recorder next time.

i assure you, it wasn't that, and it wasn't remotely interesting. lol

i was up stupid late...... for undisclosed reasons :p

Quest line ?

"Hook up with the hottest singles"

"I'm not going out tonight. I'm staying in, where the action is HOT. I'm on Quest "

It's usually this point in the commercials when you hear the "Girls Gone Wild" steel drums.

Yeah, I stay up late too.

gay. although im off in 4 hours...not too bad.

still pretty slow, this is crazy. our office is empty (sleet in tx means everyone goes home), the only people here are the people that answer the phones (me).

IM SOOO BORED.

still pretty slow, this is crazy. our office is empty (sleet in tx means everyone goes home), the only people here are the people that answer the phones (me).
do you have sleet or just a warning for it?
this is some bullshit
its too warm here for any kind of frozen weather

well this frozen shit was bouncing off my jacket when i just went to smoke. i think we actually have it.

I love how all of the southern states shut down if one snowflake falls within a 100 mile radius. Honestly driving in the winter here in Wisconsin is a breeze if you just slow down and think ahead. I have had my "summer" tires on my car for two years straight and haven't had a problem with snow/sleet/ice. Christ the schools don't even close down. I remember one day we didn't have school and that was because it started snowing about 4am and dumped 8 inches in 5 hours so the busses couldn't get around safely.

lol im still at work. im dreading going home though. fuckers think that they are still allowed to drive the speed limit when the roads are frozen.

Yeah it is kinda funny how people don't slow down for weather. Actually during a major snow it is hilarious because 90% of people in the ditch are in 4wd equipped vehicles. Best advise is to avoid the Highways when possible and slow down.

i would if i could, but i work 35 miles from my office. I live in another county, and avoiding highways = 4 hour drive.

Yeah I know how that goes. Well hopefully the salt/sand trucks will be out. Best of luck and drive safe.

Back