Smart Girl Found

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Yahoo news

It is unbeliveable that she returned home alive after almost 9 months. Kinda weird who she was with, from reports the guy sounded like a religious extremest. It almost kinda sounds like she may have been brain washed by this guy into staying with him.

Since I am a news freak and remember this from this summer. Yea, it is, but she said she always had 2 ppl with her and couldnt run. Since he didn't kill her, lets hope she wasn't raped either.

I watched the first press conference with the police chiefs, and from they said, and saw .. it appears she was in a realtively good condition when she was at the police station. (Obviously they can only know so much)

Gawd, how often does this type of thing happen?

It's good to know she' s back. Good things do happen!

if i was the father of that girl, i would post up on a tall building outside the police station
with my 30.06

and when they
bring in the guys who kidnapped her, i would shoot them dead. dead. dead.

i really would.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 12 2003, 11:54 PM
if i was the father of that girl, i would post up on a tall building outside the police station
with my 30.06

and when they
bring in the guys who kidnapped her, i would shoot them dead. dead. dead.

i really would.

no you wouldn't

you know what....

if i actually had time to sit down and think about the consequences of doing it..

ur right. i would not.

but if given the opportunity, along with the excitement and confusion of what was going on,
i can honestly say i would.

thats true.

that girl and her family has to be the luckiest family alive. i mean shit, she was missing for 9 months and found in pretty good shape. damn.

Since she is well and healthy. I wouldnt kill him, but if it turns out he raped her, you better be damn sure i'd make certain either he sees long long time in jail, or id prolly kill him. I dont tolerate rape at all, i dont care how over reacting it might seem to most. Some of you know why i stand so strong by my actions on it.

i understand why men rape women, but fuck, if their that fucking desperate, get a fucking whore who will willingly do it.

rape is just not right. :kick:

not to be an asshole or anything,

<BUT>

if she was so smart, you'd think she's figure out a way to get home sooner, or better yet, not get kidnapped in the first place :)

i wonder if her sister is amy :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Amy Smart

(for those of you who don't know.... amy smart is that hot ass chick in Road Trip who films them)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 12:52 AM
if she was so smart, you'd think she's figure out a way to get home sooner

when i first read the heading, i thought, "HOLY SHIT!! theres such a thing as a smart girl?!?!?" :D

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 13 2003, 12:31 AM
i understand why men rape women, but fuck, if their that fucking desperate, get a fucking whore who will willingly do it.

rape is just not right. :kick:

Help stop rape.

Consent.

rape is so f'ked , if i ever walked in on someone at a party or something raping a chick i dont know if they would be breathing at the end of the night. my ex got raped when i was away on a trip. so f'ked up.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 12:52 AM
not to be an asshole or anything,

<BUT>

if she was so smart, you'd think she's figure out a way to get home sooner, or better yet, not get kidnapped in the first place :)

i wonder if her sister is amy :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Amy Smart

(for those of you who don't know.... amy smart is that hot ass chick in Road Trip who films them)

LOL how sensitive! :D

yea, i thought that too (why she didnt run) but then i heard john walsh talking about it tonite and he said these people (kidnappers in general) are real good at convincing their victims that they will either be killed or will cause one of their loved ones to be killed if they ran or talked. its not too hard when u think about it. the poor girl has no choice but to beleive them.

so glad she is back and alive, especially after all the missing kids and people that have turned up dead since shes been missing.

Back