smart iraqi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL

thanks for a good laugh. that rat bastard towel head got it right in the chest then it sliced off the side of his head LOLOLOLOLOL

correct me if im wrong....but wasnt that a m16a2 being fired? from the sound of the bursts that is....

i bet the guys who shot him got an extra kick outta that one lolol

That would have fucking sucked.

got nailed how many times? and then the one ripped part of his skull off and that was it.

eh kinda boring..

cliff notes..

stupid iraqi on a knee in the middle of the street..
obviously aiming down the street and is promptly "adjusted"
mild blood..

i personally never been in the military, but i play SOCOMII online a shitload....

and from playing the game for the past 6 months....

this is the kinda shot I dream about getting off when I'm a seal playing against the terrorists.

That's what makes the game so badass. The graphics appear just like real life and as evidenced by this video, the kills are just the same.

all you xbox halo peeps dont even know what you are missing out on....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 6 2004, 02:38 PM
i personally never been in the military, but i play SOCOMII online a shitload....

Which makes you just as authorized to give out information, right? :)

Reminds me of the Holiday Inn commercials, where random idiots pretend to know stuff because they stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jul 6 2004, 10:15 PM
smart iraqi...what an oxymoron

i would of loved to shoot me a dune coon

Get your fucking pickup, pick up your shotgun and starving baby, and go back to Alabama. That's as far as I'm going without starting this thread into a liberal hippy bullshit politics thread.

so i show a buddy over on CL .. he says there's a slow mo version out there somewhere that shows the bullets entering and exiting..

i think my fav part of this who video is some cat is about to fuck up our guys (even though it didn't really sound like a US issue gun) either way allies or our guys.. then gets promptly sat the fuck down.. litterally.. takes the few in the chest.. gets put on his ass then in his head and drops like a ton of bricks

Back