Smart Roadster + Nurburgring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

60kW Roadster Coupe: 0-60 10.6 seconds; top speed 180kph; combined economy 5.1 litres/100km (55.4mpg); 815kg

let me get this straight..... 0-60 in the double digits.... a top speed of around 110mph..... a weight of 1800lbs..... and about 55mpg.

....Give me an ECHO over a 700cc slut..... I mean...... come the fuck on.... 700cc and it ONLY gets 82hp..... WTF?! it should produce NOTHING less than 105 and rev to 14k AND STILL GET 50mpg.

hell if you want a 1800lb, 80hp, 50mpg econobox..... Ive got a pulsar sitting around.

Brabus adds a little oomph.

I have always contended that the best light weight, sewing machine high mpg cars in the world have been CRXs and the older Civics.

And if that Pulsar is the NX, that's one fly ride. Speaking of, you got any of those hanging around that you wanna sell ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Brabus adds a little oomph.

I have always contended that the best light weight, sewing machine high mpg cars in the world have been CRXs and the older Civics.

And if that Pulsar is the NX, that's one fly ride. Speaking of, you got any of those hanging around that you wanna sell ?
87 e16i 5speed.

interested? :p

Quoted post[/post]]Translated ?
1987 Nissan PulsarNX XE

e16i is the engine. 1.6l sohc tbi gocart motor that I have used to teach many cars and their drivers about how to turn a vehicle. 70hp and 96lbft..... the only advantage of this motor..... 35mpg in the city and 42ish when I keep it under 65 on the highway.....damn short gearing.

KN13 is the chassis code.

5 speed..... yes

KN13 - California Pacifica design studios, removable backs, yes ?

Lets talk. Where are you again ?

that car is ugly if you want a car that gets good gas mileage and 0-6 in 10 sec. get a fuckin geo metro even that looks less retarded

Quoted post[/post]]
KN13 - California Pacifica design studios, removable backs, yes ?

Lets talk. Where are you again ?
Southwest Missouri.

Basically 10 miles south of springfield.

MVC-009F.jpg

thats what it looks like and yes T-tops and the removable back.

hmmmmm

And only 2 days drive out. :cry:

Where am teh swap ?

1988 NISSAN PULSAR SPECIAL EDITION 16 valves, t-top, auto, red, lost papers, for parts or whole, $400. (917) 882-6041 or (718) 629-1357.

Quoted post[/post]]
60kW Roadster Coupe: 0-60 10.6 seconds; top speed 180kph; combined economy 5.1 litres/100km (55.4mpg); 815kg

let me get this straight..... 0-60 in the double digits.... a top speed of around 110mph..... a weight of 1800lbs..... and about 55mpg.

....Give me an ECHO over a 700cc slut..... I mean...... come the fuck on.... 700cc and it ONLY gets 82hp..... WTF?! it should produce NOTHING less than 105 and rev to 14k AND STILL GET 50mpg.

hell if you want a 1800lb, 80hp, 50mpg econobox..... Ive got a pulsar sitting around.

Are these the actual specs because I was basing my opinion on these If these are then what the hell is so special and by the way I was joking about the metro. I still think it is an ugly car though

Back