Smarter than a 5th grader?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh yeah ! What the shit ! I fucked up the prime number too ! 1 is a prime !

80%

I couldn't remember when the autumnal equinox was. Then I confused Inca with Mayan civilizations. Why the hell do I need to know the natural habitat continent of a chimpanzee?

Oh and the one I'm embarassed about, lowest prime number of 2, I guessed it was 1.

the monkey one was easy...

aids started cuz someone fucked a monkey...
where is aids capitol? africa

:)

:lmao:

Well, at least he got that one right, though.

the monkey one was easy...

aids started cuz someone fucked a monkey...
where is aids capitol? africa

:)

I really hope you meant capital not capitol. And if you believe that crock of shit about monkeys biting people on the ass and causing the outbreak of AIDS you need to go back to school. And he didn't fuck the monkey either... wonder why no other species get it? Hmm... maybe because AIDS doesn't cross species...

I really hope you meant capital not capitol. And if you believe that crock of shit about monkeys biting people on the ass and causing the outbreak of AIDS you need to go back to school. And he didn't fuck the monkey either... wonder why no other species get it? Hmm... maybe because AIDS doesn't cross species...
well...i guess it could be "capitol" if he is speaking about a specific home in africa...lol...since the capitol is usually a building of some sort...hahaha

I got pwned.

Fuck general trivia... I could care less, lets see a 5th grader do advance calculus :p

I could care less about how smart 5th graders are.

...cause I can beat them up.

Back