Smartieowned....again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The geniuses at some car forum (I can't recall which) photochopped that hideous creature onto everything imaginable. I have seen dozens if not hundreds of renditions -- it's like some idiotic contest...

hmm, i thought those chops were funny shit

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 6 2005, 02:35 PM
The geniuses at some car forum (I can't recall which) photochopped that hideous creature onto everything imaginable. I have seen dozens if not hundreds of renditions -- it's like some idiotic contest...

hmm, i thought those chops were funny shit
[post=483743]Quoted post[/post]​

yea me too. after reding some of the threads on that site, it looks like its comprised of mostly a bunch of old uptight guys that seem to be on the line about their sexuality :p . j/k well they act like a bunch of fags in a lot of the threads. seriously though those guys there bitch about a lot fo stupid shit and you can tell they are a lot older.

IMO the Fourtwo is fuckin ugly, i would rock the roadster but not that ugly thing. Oh and there is an article there about a roadster with a GSXR1000 motor in it, pretty cool shit

i saw one of those things parked on the street about a year ago, seriously, it's the biggest temptation to tip it over. because just looking at it, it looks so easy to do.

Back