Snake Farm. Sure sounds nasty.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this.....:lmao:

i hate snakes, spiders, hurricanes, 25 lb rabbits that bite, etc. all shit in texas. lol

I dont like any of the above either. Im just trying to figure out this 25lb biting rabbit :shrug2:

Im in North Texas so we dont see hurricanes.
I figure that you east coasters see more of those.
Snakes arent all that common where Im at rather than a tiny garden snake.
Thats why I was kind of stricken that there was a snake like that on my porch.
Not sure why he was really out either it was kind of chilly I thought for snakes. I think that it was around 62 last night maybe a little cooler.

Anywho, Im hoping that my neighbors cat went Riki Tiki Tavi on that slithering bastard and ripped his ass a new one.

W-pschemp-blacktailedjack.jpg

i was there for hurricane bret
USATODAY.com

Omfg.
wtf is that big bug-eyed motherfucker?
Thats a fuckin' mutant is what that is.
We would have a code brown if that thing crossed my path.

As far as the the hurricanes... that is all south Texas: the Gulf Coast, Padre, nasty ass Galveston, and Corpus.
If you (not you personally but Gulf coasters and beer looters) are dumb enough to live there knowing that is a risk then what else is there to say?

Attachments

• hurricanezoning.jpg
    hurricanezoning.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
thats your local black tailed jackrabbit. native to texas. when i went there, we were warned, "don't touch the huge fucking rabbits. they'll bit your shit off". lol

thats your local black tailed jackrabbit. native to texas. when i went there, we were warned, "don't touch the huge fucking rabbits. they'll bit your shit off". lol

:lmao:
Wow... Ive never seen one in my entire life and my family has land out in west Texas.
Im guessing that you were somewhere in the central plains or south Texas and the different regions in Texas might as well be different countries as in the way of how everything including the people are.

tasmanian wabbit looks shopped. animal of prey + canine fangs = divide by zero. does not compute.

Yeah, its the mutant offspring of a forbidden love between a lion and a bunny rabbit..

So that snake... I am no snake expert, but that fucker's head was pretty wide, and that is something to watch out for.. Markings look like a rat snake, though..

Omfg.
wtf is that big bug-eyed motherfucker?
Thats a fuckin' mutant is what that is.
We would have a code brown if that thing crossed my path.

As far as the the hurricanes... that is all south Texas: the Gulf Coast, Padre, nasty ass Galveston, and Corpus.
If you (not you personally but Gulf coasters and beer looters) are dumb enough to live there knowing that is a risk then what else is there to say?

I live 45 minutes North of Gulfport/Biloxi in Mississippi. I was here for Katrina. F'N SUCKED. Why the hell I haven't moved away by now- I have no clue... :confused:

Katrina was a bitch, I remember when Florida was shitting bricks watching that thing then it just did a B line for Louisiana. The one thing I remember when I walked through the house and my parents were watching the news. They showed that bad bitch full red CAT5 and the only thing I could say was "pfft, their f'cked."

Katrina was a bitch, I remember when Florida was shitting bricks watching that thing then it just did a B line for Louisiana. The one thing I remember when I walked through the house and my parents were watching the news. They showed that bad bitch full red CAT5 and the only thing I could say was "pfft, their f'cked."

yeah it was terrible. No power for 6 weeks, washing clothes in the creek, no gas, and it was HOT. never again do I want to have to go through that. I remember when we got a little tv hooked up and saw the news and saw the arial view of where we were and was like holy crap is that what it looks like?

Back