Snake VS. Gator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol i like how they say it COULD pose a threat to an unwarry human or child.

that fucker owned a gator, wtf is a human or child wary or not gonna do to it lol

holy fuck. if i saw that python, i'd go from 0-20 in 3 seconds. i think 20 is my top speed on foot. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
holy fuck. if i saw that python, i'd go from 0-20 in 3 seconds. i think 20 is my top speed on foot. lol

For some reason when I read that, I was reminded of Jack Handy quotes besides the lol.

That's fricking crazy. I have no idea what I'd do if I saw a big ass burmese python, which my buddy actually used to have.

why cant they ever get shit like this on video?

lol thats some weird sci-fi shit you got there. Haha that shit was on the mornings show that i watch when i wanted t check the weather, and i saw the exact pic. Well if i was to take sides, i think the alligator has too many weapons. Even if the snake did manage to swallow it, he would fukin burst just like that pic. And if i ever saw a freakin python, i would fukin bust out a matrix so fast.

Yeah, that is just a freak accident.. A gator would OWN a python.

Well, not a baby gator and an adult python.. Maybe that is what they are worried about.

gator are evil bastards...

so god damn fast its insane...
don't believe any of that, they're fast in the water but not on land bullshit...
a gator would own you and a python tag team style...

I cought a 4' Camen once.. (alligator/croc mix kinda thing)

That was a VICIOUS little bastard. He got loose from a private owner and me and a friend tracked him down. We cought it, tied it up, took it in for the reward and the dude refused to pay. So we turned him in to the game warden and he got fucked up legally. He had like half a dozen of those bastards and no permits.

He should have ponied up the $50 bucks. Would have saved him thousands.

Caymens are nasty because they are actually higher clearance. They can run like a crazy, 100+ pound gecko.

Back