sneak peak topmount madness.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he asked josh right? if he wants to ask me he will pm me.

see here:
the quality with cc-fab is up to par with almost anyone else now. the problem was the customer service and someone is taking over that part of it.

so just who is looking after customer service then? wouldn't it be more helpful to point people who are looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE in the right direction instead of just choosing to not tell them who they should contact? or should we be able to read between the lines and decipher that you are looking after customer service? why not just make a statement:

all customer service inquiries should be directed to X person and that person can be contacted by X method or by calling X phone #.

simple.

looks to me like cc-fab still needs help in this department.

i pm'd him already simple as that. people that already ordered from josh were having problems. untill we get into the shop i have next to nothing to do with it. all i do is relay the message. troll

ccfab can you make me a manifold just like that but only a/c compatible?:lolhammer:

looks freaking sweet man

way to troll my thread aaron, hmt is that way---------->

as far as anyone else, dale and corey and i are all equally ready to help anyone with anything.

yes im sure i could make an a/c topmount, but it may take a little modding of your setup and also it wont be the cheapest.

ccfab;687832 on august 14th said:
as far as anyone else, dale and corey and i are all equally ready to help anyone with anything.

erebunicrx;687037 on august 11th said:
i pm'd him already simple as that. people that already ordered from josh were having problems. untill we get into the shop i have next to nothing to do with it. all i do is relay the message. troll

3 days have passed... can you help him now dale? :p

whats the current wait for a b series ramhorn manifold/38mmWG, 99 ek ac/ps compatable

less than a week

teaser,
000_1347.jpg

Back