sneaky anti-rice weapon....lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAH!!!! thats the coolest idea ever!!!!

I wouldn't do that in my area....they might pull out a gun and really make your day fawked up.....

Hell....I'm even afraid to blow my horn at people here.....we have some scary mo fo's with bad attitudes everywhere.

haha thats hilarious, now only if i had a rear wnshield wiper..... :blink:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 30 2003, 04:23 AM
I wouldn't do that in my area....they might pull out a gun and really make your day fawked up.....

Hell....I'm even afraid to blow my horn at people here.....we have some scary mo fo's with bad attitudes everywhere.

:werd: That would get you a good ass whooping here too. I know of someone doing that with a golfball. Bounced up cracked the window, the guy (who got the busted windshield) chased the other guy down, and beat his ass at a four way stop. Then he called the police and the guy who played the prank was the one in jail. I say stick to the power steering fluid in the nozzle routine.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 30 2003, 08:33 AM-->
I know of someone doing that with a golfball. Bounced up cracked the window, the guy (who got the busted windshield) chased the other guy down, and beat his ass at a four way stop. Then he called the police and the guy who played the prank was the one in jail.

A tennis ball is alot less dangerous than a golf ball though... :)

civicgirlracer97
@Oct 30 2003, 08:33 AM
I say stick to the power steering fluid in the nozzle routine.

Heck that'd make me angrier than the golf ball :)

Sweeeeeeet

No rear wiper for me- so I might just have to build a box under the car that "dispenses" tennis balls at the push of a button. No need to reload every time!

:lol:

that is just stupid
why not just roll down your window and lob the ball at him?

when I heard mention of the rear wiper I was hoping it would be someone that reaimed the rear wiper nozzle (if there is one) and was spraying people behind him with it.... that would be cooler than the tennis ball thing

Originally posted by seanjuan+Oct 30 2003, 03:24 PM-->
that is just stupid
why not just roll down your window and lob the ball at him?

Cause that's not as cool looking! :)

seanjuan
@Oct 30 2003, 03:24 PM
when I heard mention of the rear wiper I was hoping it would be someone that reaimed the rear wiper nozzle (if there is one) and was spraying people behind him with it.... that would be cooler than the tennis ball thing

There's a video out there of that too. :)

That was gay. omfg a tennis ball. lob a fucking baseball or softball at the fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back