sneaky anti-rice weapon....lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DarkHand+Oct 30 2003, 10:37 AM-->
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 30 2003, 08:33 AM
I know of someone doing that with a golfball. Bounced up cracked the window, the guy (who got the busted windshield) chased the other guy down, and beat his ass at a four way stop. Then he called the police and the guy who played the prank was the one in jail.

A tennis ball is alot less dangerous than a golf ball though... :)

civicgirlracer97
@Oct 30 2003, 08:33 AM
I say stick to the power steering fluid in the nozzle routine.

Heck that'd make me angrier than the golf ball :)

Would you like that shit (golfball or tennis ball) hitting your ride, assuming you don't own a piece of junk?

I would rather wipe fluid off my car than fix a dent and a tennis will dent a car at 60+ miles an hour.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 30 2003, 11:31 PM
I would rather wipe fluid off my car than fix a dent and a tennis will dent a car at 60+ miles an hour.

duh.

But a softball will make MORE of a dent. People who rice cars have money to spend on shit anyway. so it shouldn't bother them.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 30 2003, 07:06 PM
People who rice cars have money to spend on shit anyway. so it shouldn't bother them.

worst logic ever.

you drive a 2000 si, so you obviously have money to throw around, therefore its not big deal if I drop a wrecking ball on your hood. :roll:

and if you throw a softball at someones car, rice or not, you are liable to get your face kicked in

you dont fuck with people's cars...

Originally posted by SolReaver+Oct 31 2003, 12:51 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 30 2003, 07:06 PM
People who rice cars have money to spend on shit anyway. so it shouldn't bother them.

worst logic ever.

you drive a 2000 si, so you obviously have money to throw around, therefore its not big deal if I drop a wrecking ball on your hood. :roll:

and if you throw a softball at someones car, rice or not, you are liable to get your face kicked in

you dont fuck with people's cars...

True. I don't fuck with peoples cars. but hell people spend money on stickers and wings, which aren't cheap, so they have money to throw around the car. I however, drive a 2000 Si, which means I'm making payments on it, and cannot afford performance or Rice products. therefore your reasoning on my logic is way off balance.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 30 2003, 07:53 PM
True. I don't fuck with peoples cars. but hell people spend money on stickers and wings, which aren't cheap, so they have money to throw around the car. I however, drive a 2000 Si, which means I'm making payments on it, and cannot afford performance or Rice products. therefore your reasoning on my logic is way off balance.

Stickers are $3 for 50 of them and an aluminum wing is $100.

lets think about everyone that has a $3k engine swap, and a $4k turbo setup. They have money to spend, so what difference does it make if someone decides to throw a baseball at their car? <_<

And how do you know that the driver of the "rice" car isnt in debt because of a loan that allows him/her to have the ricey parts on their ride?

My reasoning is dead on accurate

You are saying its no big deal to fuck up someones car as long as its looks are modified to your dislike. The end

Originally posted by SolReaver+Oct 31 2003, 01:01 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 30 2003, 07:53 PM

Stickers are $3 for 50 of them and an aluminum wing is $100.

lets think about everyone that has a $3k engine swap, and a $4k turbo setup. They have money to spend, so what difference does it make if someone decides to throw a baseball at their car? <_<

And how do you know that the driver of the "rice" car isnt in debt because of a loan that allows him/her to have the ricey parts on their ride?

My reasoning is dead on accurate

You are saying its no big deal to fuck up someones car as long as its looks are modified to your dislike. The end

Those were a few examples of rice. Put on a body kit, is that 3 pieces for $50 dollars too? No, that's at least $1000 they just sunk into their ride. not to mention it was painted, so there's another minimum of 300. Plus rims. Oh yeah those are cheap, including the tires.

Yeah they must have no money at all. :roll:

If the driver of the "riced" car is in debt how the fuck is he buying shit for his car? :blink: Please explain to me how they would come up with money if all of it is going to car payments. Because shit, if it can legally be done, I want to get a set of skunk2 cams and a catback exhaust for my Civic. :worthy:

I was kidding about the softball/baseball, but seeing as how you don't have a sense of humor, you failed to see that. Besides that isn't MY video of me dropping a tennis ball at a car behind me. Is it? I would never fuck with someones car because I know what it's like to have someone fuck with my car.

Edit: page two fucking :owned:

I was kidding about the softball/baseball, but seeing as how you don't have a sense of humor, you failed to see that

I guess so, but to me these statements dont have much humor in them

"But a softball will make MORE of a dent. People who rice cars have money to spend on shit anyway. so it shouldn't bother them. "

" lob a fucking baseball or softball at the fuckers. "

If the driver of the "riced" car is in debt how the fuck is he buying shit for his car?

go to the bank or your local loan office...or get a student loan if you are in school

read what i typed again-

"in debt because of a loan that allows him/her to have the ricey parts on their ride"

***news flash- it is possible to buy auto parts with money obtained from a loan***

aight i just watched this and if some asshole did that shit, i would chase their ass down beat the fuck out of them because you:

a. did body damage to my car
b. fucked up my windshield
c. for being a dumbshit who has no respect for other peoples cars

how would you all feel if someone did that to YOU while YOU were driving down the road? you all would feel the same fuckin way, and if it happens dont be crying like some bitch just because your car is not to someone elses likings!!

Originally posted by SolReaver@Oct 31 2003, 01:23 AM
I was kidding about the softball/baseball, but seeing as how you don't have a sense of humor, you failed to see that

I guess so, but to me these statements dont have much humor in them

"But a softball will make MORE of a dent. People who rice cars have money to spend on shit anyway. so it shouldn't bother them. "

" lob a fucking baseball or softball at the fuckers. "

If the driver of the "riced" car is in debt how the fuck is he buying shit for his car?

go to the bank or your local loan office...or get a student loan if you are in school

read what i typed again-

"in debt because of a loan that allows him/her to have the ricey parts on their ride"

***news flash- it is possible to buy auto parts with money obtained from a loan***

This whole thread is humorous. Just because I didn't add a :lol: at the end of my fucking sentence doesn't mean it's to be taken seriously.

It's all a joke. you're taking what I said too fucking seriously. Settle down there Chico.

most banks make you tell them what the loan is for. If you say 1995 Neon they'll look up the blue book value and if you ask for way too much for your "rice Parts" then they won't approve you for the loan.

Student loans I can see your point though. Schools/banks don't give a fuck what you do with that money.

I think that if someone has done something really bad to you, Usually in our cases not from a ricer but from an SUV, the trick is simple

Fast food syrup packets.

Keep a few in the glovebox, get their windsheild. Not so much damaging, but they WILL hit their wipers, and then the fun begins.

For added spite, fill up a glass cigar tube with syrup. The syrup keeps the glass together, the glass is thin, and the wipers will come on - Only this time to the tune of scratches. Doesn't that hurt your teeth ?

-> Steve

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back