Sneaky NOS System??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am trying to find a NOS system that you can hide, but at the same be powerful. If you have seen The Fast and the Furious you may know what I am talking about. The bottles that were under the seat. *I have seen the Sneeky Pete system but that's not enough power only 30 hp on a 10oz bottle.

Bottles in the passenger compartment create un-needed hassle. If you want power and want it to be hidden then get a direct port system, mount it on the underside of your intake manifold, put the bottle in the trunk, and don't open the trunk. Or I guess you could somehow hide it in the trunk (in a fake speaker box or something) and use a remote bottle opener, but that just seems like extra work. Just show what you have and race. Or tell them your using a smaller jet than you actually are and make it a simple lie.

You can do things your way I want to do this MY way, ok. If they don't see the bottle I won't have to lie at all. I will go through hassle, don't care.

Well since you don't want to take any advice then I think you should get two of the big bottles, and make sure you get them by tonight.

hahaha!

sleeper, you dont have to be a dick. slushbox was offering a good suggestion.

if you really want to do it your way, you could always flatten a bottle with a sledgehammer to make it fit under the seat.

hahaha!

sleeper, you dont have to be a dick. slushbox was offering a good suggestion.

if you really want to do it your way, you could always flatten a bottle with a sledgehammer to make it fit under the seat.

or just put it behind the seat/in the trunk in a gym back with some dirty socks/shorts hanging out so no one is suspicious

Sorry didn't mean to be a dick but I have seen a LOT of people win races by having hidden NOS bottles. I have a 92 civic hatchback I'm not into the speaker thing. I just want bottles you can hide, that's it. (My name is SLEEPER1.6)

I like my engine to look like a sleeper, when I get my headers I'm going to try to put the header cover back on, I don't put stickers on my car, my paint job will be one color, I do have rims on my car that's the only thing that kindof gives me away, but i'll still look like an amiture racer.

if it was super sleeper youd rock steelies, faded stock paintjob, stock height suspension, stock looking muffler, all stock interior, and my gym bag idea. because my idea rocks and i was going to use it when i was thinking about spraying my old hatch.

and i dont mean literally laying the bottle int he bag, i mean mounting it to the floor right be hind the driver/passenger seat IN the bag, syou can zip it up, make it look like theres stuff in it and run the lines through the bag and out the car.

my friend frank put a back pack on his. just cut holes in the bottom of an old jan sport to mount it. then would pull it out of the bag to fill it. then just put it in and zip it up. looked like a regular back pack.

Get a pair of 5LB Nitrous bottles, remove the spare and jack, mount the bottles inside the spare area. Run the lines under the carpet along the passenger side, through the firewall (there is a handy rubber plug there) and up to the underside of your intake. Remove the intake and drill/tap for multiport nozzles. Cover all nos lines with rubber hose or black heat shrink.. Keep it tidy and it will be hard to pick up on. Paint all of your solenoids and hardware flat black and hide them under the intake.

Running the lines inside the car will make it much less obvious if someone were to go as far as peeking under the car.

Last edited:
if you have a zex control module, take apart your wiper housing and bolt it in your wiper motor compartment. it's a great place and fits nicely.

eg6sir said:
just make sure you dont hit the NOS to soon, you might lose on the mile drag strip
Ssshhhhhhhhh, don't tell him.

You can get 5 pound bottles from any major nitrous kit manufacturer. They all make them, along with 2 pound bottles.

Other hiding places for bottles- in the dash, in the glovebox, in a center console, in between the rear deck surface and the metal of the rear deck, in place of the spare tire, tucked up inside the rear bumper cover (BAD idea, but lots of room) etc- just use any hidden space that you can find to fit something small and round.

put a bottle in a sub box with a removeable lid and you will be good to go i did this on a friends 1g tallon and it worked out great no one noticed till people started fealing under the intake beacuse the car only had a big16g and ran in the low 11s and they couldnt figure out why

Back