Sneaky NOS System??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are you Bi-polar or something? This is exactly what I wrote in the 2nd post of this thread.
Or I guess you could somehow hide it in the trunk (in a fake speaker box or something)
To which you promptly rejected. Whatever.

Mines in a gym bag in the trunk. pretty soon im going to add a 2.5lb bottle in a modified glove box or arm rest. since i dont have a remote bottle opener, my back up bottle will be easily accessable in an "emergency".
Maybe you can paint it red and attach a black hose to make it look like a fire extinguisher?

LOL.. ok kids, this isn't star-trek. If you run out of nos, you aren't going to have time to switch to alternate power.. And an electronic bottle opener is WAY cheaper than going with a second nos setup. Dont be silly. What you should do is get a big bottle. No, better make it two.. And be sure to get them by tonight!

You need a little electronic scotty to say "I can't give her anymore power cap'n, she'll blow!!" every time you open your glove box/armrest..

ok retard. i dont always ride around with my bottle opened in the trunk. so if i wanted to spray i could just open the smaller bottle thats within my reach. the only cost would be another line, fitting, and a bottle. thats way cheaper than a remote opener.

you need a midget to run out and kick your pussy everytime you open your mouth.

hondaDCn2o said:
ok retard. i dont always ride around with my bottle opened in the trunk. so if i wanted to spray i could just open the smaller bottle thats within my reach. the only cost would be another line, fitting, and a bottle. thats way cheaper than a remote opener.

you need a midget to run out and kick your pussy everytime you open your mouth.

Ok, 2lb nos bottle: 135.00 Various lines and fittings to make it work: $30-$40. Glove box or console modification: whatever you feel like spending, or you could hack and slash for free, your choice.

OR, you can get a solenoid bottle opener for $110.00 and call it a day. If you really had your heart set on a real opener that turns the bottle on and off, you can get those for $175 (zex). And keep your glovebox/console. You can get them even cheaper in non brand name.

P.S. You have anger issues.

P.S.S. When you get to the track, turn the bottle on. When you leave, turn it off. Pocket the $200ish. Don't race on the street.. that just gives everyone here a bad name, and its dangerous.

Sorry i was thanking the people with the GOOD ideas, like the gym bad.... I don't want to put it in a speaker box because i'm not getting speakers or subs. If i got fake speakers where the speakers weren't hooker up then people would keep asking me to play my subs if i keep telling them that they don't work then they'll get ideas. :)

Back