Sneaky thing I did......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8dawg

Ok, I have an 89 crx hf with a jdm b16a in it with the usuall i/h/e. The car is completely stock in exterior and isnt too loud with the silencer on the exhuast tip. I bought an extra valve cover for practically nothing and sanded off the DOHC VTEC stamp on it and spray painted it with high temp paint. I am going to the track this weekend, and those who know nothing about hondas will think they are gunna kill me thinking it is stock and those who do know what the difference is in seeing a DOHC engine as appose to a SOHC wont suspect the VTEC! I would just assume it is an LS or DOHC ZC swap! I know this is almost worthless without pic but I will post some up this weekend and you guys can tell me waht you think.

Originally posted by UDT@Oct 1 2004, 05:53 PM
I gota say thats kind of a @ fast 2 furious attitude, but (A) for effort :thumbsup:
[post=397314]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff - You are killing me today. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D See, now heres a guy with NOOB next to his name for a reason.

And altough its an (A) for effort i gota say its an effor that would be a waste of my time, and i have nothing to do and no where to be :D

You guys are all jackasses. If you can't see his real purpose for the work done, you're all blind. B)

WEIGHT LOSS!! :D

I'm telling you, that is extreme! I'm going to start sanding down anythin that sticks up! Man that's gonna get bloody! :ph34r:

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Oct 1 2004, 11:01 PM
You guys are all jackasses. If you can't see his real purpose for the work done, you're all blind. B)

WEIGHT LOSS!! :D

I'm telling you, that is extreme! I'm going to start sanding down anythin that sticks up! Man that's gonna get bloody! :ph34r:
[post=397370]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo:

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Oct 1 2004, 11:01 PM
You guys are all jackasses. If you can't see his real purpose for the work done, you're all blind.  B)

WEIGHT LOSS!!  :D

I'm telling you, that is extreme! I'm going to start sanding down anythin that sticks up! Man that's gonna get bloody!  :ph34r:
[post=397370]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :bo: :bo:

I will say this for the guy, i went looking threw his posts and heres a quote. I can under stand what he saying a lil more now and really its kinda anti rice and in a potent enough situation of rice his idea could be pretty funny, hell slap a toyota sticker on there, step back and lugh your ass off.

But what ever, just consider this your first roasting

Hey if anyone has a valve cover for a b16a that IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION send me a pm. I want to shave off the DOHC VTEC emblem on it and confuse the ricers (believe in my town there are so many fucktards that wouldnt know the difference, they only go buy whats stamped on the cover) I want to take ample time in doing the project and making it look stock so i cant afford the time it takes to take mine off and on periodically......blah blah blah

Come on guys lighten up on him. It is a good idea honestly. But not an idea i would put on the top of the list. But hey man i bet you have done more than half the people on this site. So good luck in your adventure in confusing douschebags who fear vtec. :shrug2: gotta be nice once in a while...

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Oct 1 2004, 11:26 PM
Come on guys lighten up on him. It is a good idea honestly. But not an idea i would put on the top of the list. But hey man i bet you have done more than half the people on this site. So good luck in your adventure in confusing douschebags who fear vtec.  :shrug2:  gotta be nice once in a while...
[post=397379]Quoted post[/post]​

^Memeber of douche bags anonymous
Member ID: 31019

Wow i would play your stupid games but i decline this time sorry.But give people a break. And maybe you should give the internet a break and get a life. I know your life consists of waking up late and grabbing yourself a cup of coffee and refresh the recent posts list on the main page for hours and reply to everyone of the posts with either the word "LOL" "haha" or any of the various emoticons. Wow maybe try making a useful post and maybe i will respect you and not ask you to stop picking on someone that isnt cool because they dont have the same intrests as you do. Thanks bud and let us know when you get a life... And hey maybe you can post it in the members lounge about your 21 year struggle to find a life and actually keep it. Good luck buddy and hope to hear from your sad soul when you get a life... :bye1:

You're sitting on the internet telling people you don't know to get a life. <_<

:blink:

:werd: I find it amuzing when people get offended by someone else's post that the reply is usually "get a life you intardnet tough guy".

I honestly thought about sanding the "dohc vtec" from my b16 vc before I decide to make the ls vtec build, but more to fool stupid smog techs than anything else. How hard was it to sand off the lettering?

Yeah we'll I can't hate on the guy cause I rememeber when I first popped the hood on my swaped rex and the "racers" at my highschool back then were like, naw this isn't swapped, you just put a vtec valve cover on it, besides b16 valve covers are red

Tahss why i updated my post last night, I stated "in a potent enough situation of rice It could be very funny"

And besides most every one knows my life is gone for about the next six months :lol: Thansk for telling me something i alreadys knew :thumbsup: lol

And befor you say something like i cant post a usefull topic, try going threw some of them. As you might be able to tell i can post usefull posts your just to stupid and lazy to go figure it out. You would wrather pass judgement and posts useless stuff your self then take any time to research your accusations. At least we were haveing fun your ass cam in and just opend your mouth yet walked away probably feeling retarded.

I dont feel retarded i actully think it is funny that you take personal offense to it. I take this like a grain of salt. I dont go around with my head down just because someone talked smack about me on the internet. It is cool man i have no problem with you at all i just dont like people hating on other people. I used to get picked on because of the stuff i said but that was because i was niaeve(sp) and didnt know any better. Just take it a little more easy on the posts because some people dont take it the right way. And to second and basically contradict myself i think some of the stuff you were saying was funny but i jusy hate to see people getting picked on thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back