Sniffing Panties (work Safe)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why did you save it as a JPG? Just give us the link to the actuall thread, that one is just way too small.

hey man, thats not cool...i dont even got a sister...and i sniff my own panties, damnit! J/P!!!!!!!!!!

ha that is so fucking funny. I laughed my ass off.

I have no phyisical attaction to my sister but I like the smell of Vigina's and, well, she has one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(for all of you that dont know, Brian sometimes goes by the sn "RedFOX, :lol:

Ew. Never my SISTER. Gross. That's like looking at your sister nude or something. It's not ILLEGAL, it's IMMORAL.

I feel sorry for the guy I guess. Some people just don't know what they're missing.... they need to get to the SOURCE of the smell. ;)

that is sick......:puke: ....and who ever told on him must be fucked up in their head as well. who ever told is like that nerdy fucker in the back of your class that always told on you for throwing something, spiting on someone, or makin out with your girl in the hall. fuckin safety patrol ass.......anyway i could have never told on him...im no snatch...err....... i mean SNITCH.....and especially because im to damn lazy to go through that trouble of finding his home phone number.

sucks for him but i think its about time he got a job. if your old enough to sniff panties, you're old enough to work

Back