Snort smarties on television!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:eyeroll:

You homo.

The saying means that you have so much semen in you, you want to ejaculate on anything within range, not that other dudes have been depositing loads in your manhole.

The saying means that you have so much semen on you, you want to get ejaculated on by anything within range, mostly by other dudes who have been depositing loads in your manhole.

Sounds pretty ghey to me.

There was a guy snorting smarties in one of my classes in high school. I'd mash em all up, he'd snort em.

I had a friend who always had all the good pain killers, so we mixed some of those in, mashed em up, gave em to the guy, and he got fucked up.

Went to the front of the class, grabbed a crap ton of those brown chemistry lab "paper towels" and started scrubbing the hell out of his forearm.. Dry rubbing hard, made it red and raw.. We asked him what he was doing, and with a very serious look on his face, while still scrubbing, he said "My arm... Its dirty..." and continued to scrub.

I guess you had to be there, it was funny as hell. In hindsight, glad we didn't kill him.

Back