snow on monday?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
looks like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

code white y0!

gotta put the snow tires on the suby tomorrow :)

Im going to try my luck with all seasons lol... they are 195, i have winters but they are 205 and my studded ones... well i bent one of the rims and popped a tire and the end of the season last year.. never got a new one, opps. Oh well, just one more winter left with this car...

I'm supposed to fly out at 6am tomorrow... :-x

Gonna be a fun drive to the airport in the RWD work van. :-x

ut oh, b is finally gonna have to drive it. dun dun dun.

Details for Monday Dec, 4
Snow with little or no accumulation in the morning; otherwise, clearing, windy and colder
Amount of Snow: 0.20in
Hours of Precipitation: 1 Hrs

not really a code white-out now is it

I've had thursday, friday, yesterday, and today off. So I didn't even bother leaving my house until today because of all the ice(St. Louis). So when I dug out my car this morning, there wasn't much snow at all, but it was encased in about 3" of ice. That sucked.

i saw some flurries by me sunday mid-day ish but overall a complete let down

we had tornado warnings in NY on friday night
that was a fun drive home from work
i saw a street light get hit by lighting and pop
saw so many trees down on the way into work this morning
some guy got flattened in his living room when a huge tree came down
RIP

yeah, it was crazy windy on fri here too.

i was on the phone with E at like 6:15, and he was driving home, and hes like HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! i'm like what, hes like, the wind just moved me a lane and a half over. lol

Most of the snow here is gone already, it's not even that much fun with the Jeep anyway.

I need to go get my Audi and another motor for it, that car was fun as hell to drive in the snow. But, with my license trouble in NJ, my grandmother said she won't sign the title back over to me if I drive in NJ so I'll have to figure something out.

flurries on my way into work this morning

Back